New Gun CZ 40

New Gun CZ 40

This is a discussion on New Gun CZ 40 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I ended up getting a CZ 40P. Thanks for everyones help. I am going to take it out tomorrow shoot. I did get rid ...

Thread: New Gun CZ 40

New Gun CZ 40

Well I ended up getting a CZ 40P. Thanks for everyones help. I am going to take it out tomorrow shoot. I did get rid of the SP101 the gave me $275 on trade in. Thanks again I will let everyone know how it shoots.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    They are excellent. Too bad they don't make them anymore. Some look gorgeous.

More fotos:http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/czid/CZ40P.html

Great gun for the money, I wish I kept the CZ40 that I had.
    www.RKBAconcealment.com

Check it out for quality reasonably priced leather and kydex Pocket, IWB and OWB Holsters......

VIP Member
    Can't go wrong with a CZ. I have 4 and will probably add more to the collection.

I've had my 40P for a couple of years now and have been extremely pleased with the gun. Paid $269 for it NIB and it's one of the best deals for any gun I've ever come across.

Of the more than two dozen pistols I own, only two are in the 40S&W caliber and both are CZ's. I predict you will be very happy with your "Frankengun".
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    My son carries this one as his carry and he loves it. It is one of the secret's in the gun world as a very dependable piece.

Sponsored Links