Sig Pro SP2022?

This is a discussion on Sig Pro SP2022? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I also have a Sigpro 2340 and love it. Nice trigger, never had a malfunction, 13 rds. of .40 cal, accurite, and a pleasure to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Pro SP2022?

I also have a Sigpro 2340 and love it. Nice trigger, never had a malfunction, 13 rds. of .40 cal, accurite, and a pleasure to shoot. Its a good package IMHO. I also carry in my pocket sometimes. I am not fat, just a big guy 6'2 245. The 2340 fits in my gym pants pockets perfectly.

2. Remove Ads

I have only owned P series Sigs, but from what I understand the Pros can be great values. Granted they aren't as "refined" as our "real Sig" pistols are but don't let the snobs get you down. One of the municipal departments back where I used to live has SigPro pistols and the guys love them. As one of the guys said " I get a bang every time I pull the trigger and it makes such pretty targets. Whats not to like?"
    If you shop around and buy a used one you can get one heck of a pistol or even get yourself two nice pistols for the price of one new P series.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

I have one of each P series SIG. I had a 2340 but sold it. Great guns, I'm just a P series guy. The only thing I did not care for was the feild stripping. It is not as simple as the P series design. But thats just me

Two comments,

a) As I said, I only knew what I had read, and what I found didn't leave a good feeling. It's good to hear about owners who have been happy with theirs, and if i run across one at a gun show or a store, I'll give it a second glance next time.

b) Jason Bourne uses one in the first of the trilogy, so it must be good, right?

Cool SigPro 2022

I bought one about a year ago, because I got it for a good price! I bought it long distance, sight unseen, but my research on Sig convinced me that it wouldn't have the Sig name if it didn't measure up.

Mine is a 9mm, which I bought because of the inexpensive ammo. It's just about perfect, I carry it in a pancake OWB holster with a good belt. It is one of the few pistols I shoot with either hand.

Never any issues, except gee I hit where I aimed again! Very accurate!

Mag44Laf
    Semper Fi

Warning!

Sig can be habit forming, they have many really interesting high quality pistols. They have a variety of trigger systems, match grade and carry pistols. A lot of people consider them to be expensive, but I think quality is worth the price. Sometimes you can get a good deals on certified pre owned (CPO) on gunbroker.com as well as other sources.
    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links