Fnp 40 / Fnp 9?

This is a discussion on Fnp 40 / Fnp 9? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Who owns one of these? I have read a bit about them and I am intrigued by them. They come with 3 magazines too. That ...

Thread: Fnp 40 / Fnp 9?

Fnp 40 / Fnp 9?

Who owns one of these? I have read a bit about them and I am intrigued by them. They come with 3 magazines too. That is not something that you see every day.

Can I hear opinions about the FNP series of guns from anyone who has shot one or owns one? I'd be very interested.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

2. Remove Ads

I have the 40. I love mine although it doesnt get out all that much. I mainly using as my camping gun. 14+1 rnds and lightweight makes me happy. The only thing I have had go wrong is that I bent the decocker. I tripped and it caught on something. Still works fine and I managed to bend it back in. I don't carry this though if that is what you are interested in using it for. A little too bulky for me althoug I honestly have tried to carry it concealed either. Never had a problem with mine either. It has two changeble grips , a slim one and a bigger one I think. I put one of those rubber grip sleaves on mine and it fits my hands just perfectly.
    I dont think you would be dissapointed.
    Benjamin Franklin once said, "he that would supplant a little liberty for a little safety deserves neither".

They shoot good and seem to reliably feed everything, but I won't own or carry one because of the placement of the decocker. I shoot high thumb from years of 1911 shooting and when I do that with this gun my fingers rest on the decocker and it makes for a whole lot of double action pull shooting.
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

Links