Defensive Carry banner

Sig 232 - slim grips, Nil grips

10K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ripley16 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a slim grip made for the Sig 232? The factory grips are a bit wide. I am looking for something smaller overall.

How are the Nil grips - slimmer, smaller than the standard grips, same size, or larger?

#2 ·
From what I understand, Nills are a bit wider than factory grips.
You can get rechecked/resurfaced factory grips from Hogue that might be nominally thinner. In general though, I believe Sig factory grips are one of the thinner, if not thinnest available.

I have seen pictures of factory slim grips for P220s, although I don't know if they are available for other models.

B.

#3 ·
Thanks B. I sent a note to Sig customer service, maybe they can point me in the right direction.

#4 ·
I have all three types of grip for the P232, original, Nill and Hogue. by my measurement the Hogue is the thinnest, close to the factory and the Nill adds about an eighth inch to the width overall. The Hogue grips are uniformly flat, without the palm swells the other two have.
here's a pic of the Hogue grips.

#5 ·
Here is the official answer from Sig...

"It depends on which grips you have it on it now. If they are the Hogue
rubber grips with the finger grooves, then you can get our regular grips
that would be thinner. Otherwise the only thing we can offer is the Nill
wood grips and they will probably be slightly larger."

Looks like I'm out of luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.