Another new gun

Another new gun

This is a discussion on Another new gun within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'll start out by saying I'll get pictures tomorrow. Now, went to the local gun store this afternoon. There sitting in the gun case was ...

Thread: Another new gun

VIP Member

Another new gun

I'll start out by saying I'll get pictures tomorrow. Now, went to the local gun store this afternoon. There sitting in the gun case was a CZ75 Compact 9MM in Satin Nickel. It just cried out to me PLEASE....PLEASE take me home with you!!" Well being the soft hearted fool I am I couldn't leave her there alone, unloved. So I bought it and gave her a good home. Now the big problem comes in, wife saw it and fell in love. Guess I might have to go back and get the full size 75 stainless they had!

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Hey the wife falling in love with it isn't a bad thing. Its supporting two addictions that can be a problem.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

kpw
    Sweet! Congrats on the new shooter... for the wife!

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Can't wait to see the pics!! Congrats
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

VIP Member
    Man, I just hate when they cry !!

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Two more CZS?? Someone has the CZickness:)

No kidding, you will love that Compact AND the 75B Stainless will impress you even more.

very nice CZ
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

I just got a P-01 a couple of weeks ago. It was my first CZ, but after seeing the stainless, I suspect that it will not be the last.

Senior Moderator
    I'm saving up for a CZ myself
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Anyone have any experience with the 75 compact in .40S&W? I can't find one in any of my area gun shops. I'd like to hold it and see how it fits my hands. It's a bit heavy I think at 38 oz but I bet it's a really nice carry gun.

I bought the Smith M&P 40c to use as my carry weapon. I've put about 1000 rounds thru it so far and it's a sweet gun for sure.

Shabo
    Molon Labe / Ron Paul prez '08

ive also been looking for a cz100,dont want to deal with gunbroker,but if i find a good deal on a cz75 or even a tz75 tanfoglio im gonna be checkin it out.never felt anything fit my hand better.

At least you weren't up to the knees in deep do-do for buying the first one. Enjoy.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbshabo View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the 75 compact in .40S&W? I can't find one in any of my area gun shops. I'd like to hold it and see how it fits my hands. It's a bit heavy I think at 38 oz but I bet it's a really nice carry gun.

I bought the Smith M&P 40c to use as my carry weapon. I've put about 1000 rounds thru it so far and it's a sweet gun for sure.

Shabo
    The Compact 40 cal has had some problems with FTF/FTE. Suppose to have been solved with the new magazines. I had looked at it myself, but held off. Found their new 40 cal CZ75 P-06, same alloy frame as the P-01, steel slide, comes with tryu dot night sights. I have about 700 rounds through it so far and it has been flawless.

Sponsored Links