Defensive Carry banner

Found my everyday carry gun

4K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  hoytinak 
#1 ·
Picked up a used Seecamp .32 ($225 at a pawn shop :wink:) about a month ago and man do I love this thing. I can slip it into my front or back pocket (using a Nemesis till I get my Graham) and most of the time I forget it's even there. Since I got it I've put 200 trouble free rounds through it and very accurate from 3-10 yards just point and shoot. After I got this my Tomcat hasn't left the safe. :smile:

See less See more
#3 ·
That is a great price for a Seecamp...a classic. Now you can spring for 1000 rounds for practice...so you can hit bottle caps at fifty paces.:image035:

#6 ·
You stole it!

I love mine. I find myself dropping it in my pocket even when I'm carrying a real gun.....and I never thought I'd carry a BUG!

#9 ·
Wow! $225 for a Seecamp!? Nice deal. That's a sweet little .32! :hand10:

#11 ·
Wow... Great pickup!

I carry mine daily in a rear pocket (wallet) holster.. All of ours prefer Speer Gold Dots..

You might check out the www.seecamp.forum.. Good people, good information over there.

IF your pistol's serial number is above 31,000 (I'm guessing at the changeover point) you can shoot almost ANY jhp in it as opposed to the old "only Winchester Silvertips" deal with the earlier models. :yup:

Precise info on approved ammo available on the forum...

JPomeroy

#14 ·
I do really like my Tomcat. It's been 100% reliable with anything I've put through it, trigger isn't too bad but after carrying the Seecamp I've realized that the Tomcat is a little thicker and bulkier. I trust my Tomcat enough that I'm giving it to my sister as a present for her getting her CHL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.