Defensive Carry banner

Just Picked Up My LCP -- Photo Intensive

4K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  JonInNY 
#1 ·
The day I heard the report about the new Ruger LCP, talked to my dealer and told him I wanted one. He hadn't even heard of them at that point so I told him I wanted the first one in his store. They called me today and had just gotten the first one in so off to the store I go.:image035: Fit and finish seems very good -- sounds fairly solid for the type of gun it is. Yes, it does have a slide lock but no, it won't hold back the slide on an empty mag, you have to lock it yourself and it's a tiny little thing. I found myself having to push it up with my thumbnail, but at least it's there. They also moved the mag catch just enough that Kel-Tec magazines won't lock in place. Would have been nice if they would use Kel-Tec mags since I have several of those. Same rudimentary sights just like the Kel-Tec. I have family in town today and have to go out of town tomorrow so earliest I'll be able to get to the range will be Wednesday. I'll post a range report as soon as I get a chance to shoot the critter. Now for some pictures.

Hoss

Side by Side with P3AT

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.