Don't Laugh But---

This is a discussion on Don't Laugh But--- within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OHHHH....sorry for the ignorance...I have a pt140 millenium pro in the safe....that ones little brother...don't use it much...but nice to have....kind of like my air ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Laugh But---

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    OHHHH....sorry for the ignorance...I have a pt140 millenium pro in the safe....that ones little brother...don't use it much...but nice to have....kind of like my air tools in the garage.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

2. Remove Ads

My carry gun, A Taurus PT145 has been a GREAT gun, some what small and easy to carry that I shoot well and holds 10+1, 230gr JHP in a nice size (.45).
    02PSD4ME

Me Too!!!

Pt 145 pro mil. Always works, carries well, fits my hand well, and the value vs. dollars spent is hard to beat. I also carry a 4 inch Tracker in .44 mag. when I'm in the woods or just plain feel like it. (I'm 6'2" and 300 lbs, I can conceal it )

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    The fool is anyone who laughs at someone who finds the gun that works best for them.

Congratulations on finding that weapon. For me it has been the XD's. My daily carry is a 9mm Sub-compact. Very comfortable to carry all day in a Crossbreed, goes bang whenever the trigger is pulled, and allows me to hit the target.

After all, isn't that what a handgun is for?

If anyone laughs, just walk away. No need wasting time with idiots. And I do mean that in kindest of terms.

Not only will I not laugh, I will cheer you. Some will claim it has to be this or that gun and try to belittle others for not using what they use, but for the most part you won't run into many of those types here. Doesn't matter what breed it is or what it costs. If you are comfortable with it, are confidant with it, and effective with it, you are in the zone that we who carry need to be in. What you describe will save your bacon which can't be said for simply having an expensive weapon or the false sense of pride that comes with it. Kudos to you sir!

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Taurus makes a good gun. No laughing from here. I don't carry anything all that expensive either.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links