Love my new M&P 9c & TT holster

This is a discussion on Love my new M&P 9c & TT holster within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just had to share this, i actually got rid of my G26 carry gun (dont get too chocked up i still have a G19) & ...

Thread: Love my new M&P 9c & TT holster

Love my new M&P 9c & TT holster

Just had to share this, i actually got rid of my G26 carry gun (dont get too chocked up i still have a G19) & bought this new Smith&Wesson M&P 9mm compact.
    I also had a iwb holster made for it by Tim Thurner of TT Holsters that is absolutely sweet & tim was very good to work with (even though i got the new gun & changed my order on him) thanks again tim. But seriously it is very nice & believe it or not i like this M&P alot better than my Glock's. Here's a couple pic's cant be posting without pic's
    Well i guess i have to think of a cool new id for this forum as iam not packin a Glock anymore

Note: if you ever get a M&P and you want night sights, order the darn with them on it!! You would not believe how hard it is to get ahold of the Novak style sights by Trijicon for the M&P, then i had to send my slide down state because nobody up here would install them on the M&P. BIG PAIN. I hope this will make it easier for someone else
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Thumbs up

Tim makes a great holster. Heres my Kimber UC II w/ his IWB holster I've had for a few months now. (Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Just agreeing on an excellent product!)

NICE SETUP! I too like the M&P better than Glocks. I shot a M&P9c and was really impressed, it shot point of aim right from the 1st shot. Them Novak sights were greaat too!

Quote Originally Posted by packin_glock View Post
    Just had to share this, i actually got rid of my G26 carry gun (dont get too chocked up i still have a G19) & bought this new Smith&Wesson M&P 9mm compact.
    I also had a iwb holster made for it by Tim Thurner of TT Holsters that is absolutely sweet & tim was very good to work with (even though i got the new gun & changed my order on him) thanks again tim. But seriously it is very nice & believe it or not i like this M&P alot better than my Glock's. Here's a couple pic's cant be posting without pic's
    Well i guess i have to think of a cool new id for this forum as iam not packin a Glock anymore

Note: if you ever get a M&P and you want night sights, order the darn with them on it!! You would not believe how hard it is to get ahold of the Novak style sights by Trijicon for the M&P, then i had to send my slide down state because nobody up here would install them on the M&P. BIG PAIN. I hope this will make it easier for someone else
    Well based on the pictures you posted, I am convinced you are not the person in your avatar. Call me disappointed!
    Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

Looks good! Congrats!

Wht
    “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” Benjamin Franklin
    I'm not pro gun, I'm pro rights. What are you?

NRA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

wow! Thanks for the pics OP, i was curious how these holsters looked while carrying, and that looks like a product i can get behind :) Very cool and will have to look into it once i decide on what to carry.

I like my IWB farther forward, but it all depends on body shape and the gun.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Well based on the pictures you posted, I am convinced you are not the person in your avatar. Call me disappointed!
    Iam sorry to disappoint you
    Yeah ive just got this thing with Angelina Jolie that my poor wife has learned to live with

JD
    Administrator
    I was skeptical at first regarding TT gun leather, but thus far Lima's IWB for her Wilson is holding up wonderfully.

Packin_Glock, that's a good lookin' rig you got there, and if you really do want to change your name to Packin'_M&P or something, just PM either one of the Ast. Admins or Bumper.

it shot point of aim right from the 1st shot
    Thats exactly how mine was too & it feels much better in the hand than my Glocks, its actually shaped to fit into your palm

Administrator
    The 9c is a really nice size, nice shooting guns. A few friends have them now. I'm waiting a little longer before I bite.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links