Is this in shops yet?

Is this in shops yet?

This is a discussion on Is this in shops yet? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; has anyone seen and touched the new beretta storm sub compact at any gun shops yet? if so where...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this in shops yet?

Is this in shops yet?

has anyone seen and touched the new beretta storm sub compact at any gun shops yet? if so where
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    would you have a link to a press release or a pic?

yes, here you go mr surveyor.
    Beretta Product Spotlight | Xtrema2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Thanks for the link. I couldn't find the specs on the website, but I'll look again. I have a buddy looking for something along those lines. It looks like it actually may be fairly close dimensionally to a Sig239, with possibly a bit larger grip. Any idea of price?

I like that. I need to find one I can put my hands on to see how it feels.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

I'd like to see and handle one. Should be a nice piece. Wonder what the real price will be.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I didn't think it was out yet. If the release is anything like the Px4 was, expect a long period of anticipation followed by a lackluster release.

I love Berettas, but that company has zero marketing savvy.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

i saw an msrp price of $575.00 somewhere. i carry a sig239 i believe the storm is smaller,i know for sure the grip is, but it has that piece that flips out for your pinky to rest on.im thinking of getting one but i want to know how it feels in my hand first.heres a link w/the specs on it and a review.

Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact
    Last edited by stormbringerr; March 25th, 2008 at 09:27 PM.

― Thomas Paine

GUNS AMERICA has 3 listed for sale

i didnt see them,are you sure your looking at sub compact ?

― Thomas Paine

Beretta told me that the release date was "a few weeks after the shot show in February". I still have not heard of it hitting the shelves yet. I want one though. I think they are smaller than the subcompact glock.

it just seems to me that 13 rounds, double stacked, of 9mm in the grip would have to make for a larger circumference grip than my Sig 239/40, with a 7 round single stack?

If it's as small as the Sig P239 grip, the I want one for myself (my buddy can throw rocks)

it seems like it would be a larger circumference than the sig.,the trigger guard seems to take up a good portion of the grip but,im not really sure.
    need to have it in hand, then if it feels right i will get it for sure.
    i like the idea of 13 rounds of 9mm hydrashok in such a small package.

― Thomas Paine

I like the concept of this pistol, also. Given my experience with other Berretas, I definitely want to check this out. I like the selection of different main-spring housings. It may turn out to be an ideal EDC weapon. Smaller than large autos, more reliable and easier to shoot than mouse guns like the LCP.

I have a friend that is eager to grab one of these and a dealer friend that is keeping an eye out for one. If someone finds one, please speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by alfack View Post
    I like the concept of this pistol, also. Given my experience with other Berretas, I definitely want to check this out. I like the selection of different main-spring housings. It may turn out to be an ideal EDC weapon. Smaller than large autos, more reliable and easier to shoot than mouse guns like the LCP.

I have a friend that is eager to grab one of these and a dealer friend that is keeping an eye out for one. If someone finds one, please speak up.
    yes, if anyone sees one in any shop in Texas please p.m. me

― Thomas Paine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links