Glock 29 owners need info please

This is a discussion on Glock 29 owners need info please within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys I'm considering picking up a glock 29 and need some info on these guns please. First off who makes the best grip extenders ...

Thread: Glock 29 owners need info please

Hey guys I'm considering picking up a glock 29 and need some info on these guns please. First off who makes the best grip extenders for these guns? also what do you find to be the best method of concealing this gun? and hows the recoil? I've had a glock 20 and diddnt find the recoil hard to manage,how does the 29 and 20 compare in this area?

My first impulse would be to just give ken over at null holsters a call and simply order one of his uns rigs for it. I have one of these rigs and its great I don't see why it wouldn't hide the compact glock effectivly. I am however open to all suggestion and curious as to how you guys carry these glocks as they are kinda chunky,that being said I've ccw'ed a beretta 92 for the longest time fwiw. Thanks for any info and pics of your carry rigs would be great to thanks.

Pearce is probably the most popular and easiest to find grip extensions.

I didn't find the recoil to be any big deal, however that was with Winchester 175gr silvertips. Supposedly the Norma load are quite a bit hotter.

Any holster that fits the Glock 30 (45acp) will fit the Glock 29. So there is a wide assortment available.

The most concealed pistol I've ever seen was a Glock 30. The guy was kind of heavy set {okay, okay, actually he was fat :-)} and carried it in an IWB (inside the waistband) holster and it totally disappeared. As in if you knew where to look you couldn't see it.

The biggest downside I see to the 10mm is since the ammo companies don't make a lot of it it tends to be pricey.

Good luck in whatever you decide.
    "If you can't place your shots on a non-moving piece of paper, how much more difficult will it be when that piece of paper becomes a 3-time felon whose sole purpose is to avoid going back to prison no matter what happens and no matter who gets in the way?"

Taken from a posting by "Deadmeat 2"

Links