sig 229 le

This is a discussion on sig 229 le within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i recently bought a sig 229 nib from a gun store. i was told it was a limited edition that came with a tactical light ...

Thread: sig 229 le

sig 229 le

i recently bought a sig 229 nib from a gun store. i was told it was a limited edition that came with a tactical light but they gave the tactical light to another customer because his went bad. so they marked it down from 1000 to 750. is there any difference between a le and a regular 229 except the light that i didnt get? the right side grip clicks when i press on it and the decocking action seems rough but this is my first sig. are either one of those anything to worry about?

2. Remove Ads

Comments

Regarding the right side grip "clicking" - perhaps the grip screws are loose. You could tighten them with a screwdriver and see if that helped.

The decocker should smooth out over time as you work it up and down. It is probably just new.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I've had to send 2 Sigs back due to grip screw issues.

Decocking Like pogo said you need to shoot it a few 100 times to break it in.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links