USP45, 400rds, Silhouette Targets.

This is a discussion on USP45, 400rds, Silhouette Targets. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a blast this morning, literally lol. I took 400 rounds out of my box and grabbed my new silhouette targets and headed off ...

Thread: USP45, 400rds, Silhouette Targets.

USP45, 400rds, Silhouette Targets.

I had a blast this morning, literally lol.

I took 400 rounds out of my box and grabbed my new silhouette targets and headed off to the woods to shoot. I had the best time shooting ever. I practiced point shooting, and the position where you lay on your back, and also going from my back to a kneeling position. I found out I'm actually really good at point shooting form about 10-15 feet, I got all my rounds to hit the center mass circle every time. I also had my Peltor Tactical 7's on, and those things are AWESOME! They amplify sounds SO much. I would shoot then I could hear my bullet ricochet for about 3 seconds then hear *thwap* form it hitting trees and I would also hear the occational branch fall fromthe bullet hitting it! If any of you have the $120.00 for Peltor 7's GET THEM! They are the coolest things ever. I would just stand there and listen to things, then take them off and 90% of the things I could hear with them on I wasn't able to hear with them off. But, I have around 400 more rounds at home here so hopefully I will be able to go out sometime this week. I'll try to get pics as soonas I can.
    "There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons, and scales, than there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love. It's just a simple fact." - James Keating

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Glad to see you like your USP. I love my "compact!"

I also have a set of Peltor Tactical 7s, and my family has them, too. When we're out the range it's fun to whisper, "hey stupid" and see how many turn their heads.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Assistant Administrator
    I have the older Tac 6's - and they do work (when I remember to leave 'em switched off between shoots!). They are very good.

Seems like you had a great session - any and all practice is good - it is after all the only way to get better, as well as knowing just how good (or bad) you are!.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

usp is nice i love mine. tempted to buy soem peltor 7's but not sure if i will

Bud, by all means, get the 7's they are almost as fun as shooting.
    "There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons, and scales, than there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love. It's just a simple fact." - James Keating

USP45f and a sack O' rounds :outtahere

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    I envy you being able to shoot in the woods. I haven't been able to do that for several years now. The area I'm in has no such terrain. I have to shoot at a range. OK, but not as much fun. Glad you had a blast. Shoot safe.

Links