Sig 239 Grip favs

This is a discussion on Sig 239 Grip favs within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I put CT laser on my P239 40 and love them....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig 239 Grip favs

I put CT laser on my P239 40 and love them.

1942 M3 Autocar Half-track...M3A1 Diamond T Half-track...57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

2. Remove Ads

Wo! Tankdriver, nice lookin' 40 and love those grips. I may have to remove my Hogue's and replace them with the CT's. Accuracy?

EAJ
    RCJ5, I had it converted from DAK to DA/SA by SIG after deciding that the DAK trigger was not for me. This may not be cost effective for some, unless you initially obtained an SAS for a good price. :)

Quote Originally Posted by EAJ View Post
    RCJ5, I had it converted from DAK to DA/SA by SIG after deciding that the DAK trigger was not for me. This may not be cost effective for some, unless you initially obtained an SAS for a good price. :)
    Thanks EAJ, The SAS with DA/SA is the best of both worlds. Now I kind of wish I had originally bought the SAS. Either way, it's a nice weapon.

i use the hogue rubber grips w/the finger groves,they give me a lot of control.i can hit on target really well at 25 yrds. w/my 239.
    i always wear my shirt out so any printing they might do is zero. also i use a kydex IWB holster at 5 oclock so the grips hardly even touch my shirt anyway. what caliber did you get uralite? mine is 9mm
    you will love your p239 more and more the longer you have it.
    i like the aluminum grips you put on pogo2 i may have to try them also.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Thumbs up

Nills and Hogue aluminium grips get my vote.

But they appear to be a tad "high" in $$$...$150-$170 with shipping & cc fees.
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

Quote Originally Posted by AlongcameJones View Post
    Wo! Tankdriver, nice lookin' 40 and love those grips. I may have to remove my Hogue's and replace them with the CT's. Accuracy?
    Really good, but when you practice it shows how much your hands shake....

Do not try to "co-witness" sights, do not even look at sights, just put little red dot where you want the round to go and pull the trigger. I used to try and line everything up which took to long and never right. Just follow the bouncing red ball.....
    1942 M3 Autocar Half-track...M3A1 Diamond T Half-track...57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

i wish i could see the hogue aluminum grips in person. if the od green is as dark as is shown i would really like those.

― Thomas Paine

Ohhhh, EAJ, those are beautful grips...I just love wood grips!
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Hogues

Hey there guys,

I just found a pair of Hogue grips at a local gunshop for $18.00 so I picked them up. It really makes a nice difference in my shooting. I enrolled in an intermediate shooting class for CCW holders and I must say I have been learning alot. Frustration is not even the word for my learning how to shoot with both eyes open. I am R handed with a slight L eye dominance. I barely hit the paper the first 50 rounds with my eyes open. I practices with dry firing and at the range and the new rubber Hogues with finger grooves have improved my natural pointing with the 239. The hogues are much less sticky then my Pachmers I have on my 9mm Smith. So far no sticy on my concealment garments yet. I am still getting used to it....I am trying to be patient with myself as I get used to the .40 S&W cartridge and using the both eyes open...which just makes alot of sense (dah!) but just never did it before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links