Defensive Carry banner

Brain failure: I did something irrational; remember the X-5 226 Tactical????

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Bud White 
#1 ·
Well, I put one on order. When they told me the price, I told'em I only wanted one, not a matched pair. They didn't think that was funny?

Should be comin' in in November. I'd better go look in the garage, 'cause I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to pay for this.

I wonder if I could find somebody to help me break it in, hmmm.

#6 ·
firefighter4884 said:
Tangle...what goodies are u looking to get rid of?
Both cars and other non-essentials :biggrin:

Seriously, I've been considering thinin' the heard a bit and looks like I'll be selling my Glock 22 gen 2, my other Glock 22 gen 2, my Glock 32, maybe a Sig 229 .40 cal., a S&W 686 2-1/2" 7-shot revolver, a Mech-Tech for a 1911, and maybe my AK-47 with a bunch of mags.

I'm not gettin' out of the gun business by any means, but I do need to thin the heard a bit, or I'm gonna have to get another, or a bigger safe.

#9 ·
Bud White said:
Can i ask how Much ??
Sure, I'm workin' on prices though. Just lookin' for somethin' fair to all.

P95Carry said:
Pay my travel Ron - and I'll swing down (snow permitting!) LOL!!
Chris,
:biggrin: How about a round trip UPS? :redface: You need a vacation anyway; drive down and we'll do some shootin'.

#11 ·
Bud White said:
I ment more how much the Sig set ya back i figured you would give us prices on the others :)
Duh, my bad. Sorry Bud, it seems so clear now :redface:

Actually, I don't know precisely. I'm getting it from Ordnance Outsellers and they have a bunch, like 1000, on order from Sigarms, expected in sometime in November. James won't know the exact cost until they come in, but he is expecting it to be in the low $1400s. :eek:

#16 ·
Shucks Ron - and I thought my 226 ST was 'spensive!

Mind you - agreed when thinking of top end 1911's it puts it more in perspective plus - my lil' ol' R9 was pretty spendy! :wink:

#22 ·
CLASS3NH said:
what do you have for vehicles? a good "southern car" is sought after here in the Northeast
Well my wife's car is a 1992 Caprice, and up until a few months ago, my "car" was a 1992 Bronco. Because both of them were close to 160,000 miles and my wife needs to make 100 mile trips from time to time, I sold my Bronco :frown: and bought a new 2005 Saturn Vue. I got the new car because the Caprice gets an easy 22 MPG on the road and my Bronco got about 11 MPG. My Vue gets about 24+ MPG. And that's strange, a four cylinder, straight shift Vue gets 24 on the same road my wife's V-8 full size Caprice gets 22. :confused: My wife takes the Vue on her occassional trip and drives the Caprice around town.

Anyway, I was kidding about the cars, they really aren't non-essential.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.