Hk P2000sk

Hk P2000sk

This is a discussion on Hk P2000sk within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Turning the big 21 soon and i have my eye on this gun i've fondled it a few times at the gun shop but haven't ...

Thread: Hk P2000sk

Hk P2000sk

Turning the big 21 soon and i have my eye on this gun i've fondled it a few times at the gun shop but haven't got to shoot 1 yet. Anybody here have one how does it carry/shoot? Thanks

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    The HK P2000SK is one of my favorite pistols and my CCW. It is very reliable, accuracy is great, control features work very well and it's built like a tank. For a small compact this gun is a soft shooter, I can fire mag after mag with no fatigue. The P2000 and USPc mags also fit although they extend out the botom of the grip. HK makes an attachment to go on the longer mags called an "X-grip". You can't go wrong with a P2000SK.

Have you decided on which trigger, LEM or SA/DA? Which caliber? Night sights are a very nice addition worth the price IMHO.

I have the P2000 9MM V2 with Tritium sights and I love it. It's my main carry handgun. I did look at the SK, but due to a bad hand injury I need a full grip. You can fit the SK to your hand perfectly with the interchangeable backstraps. With the beveled slide it reholsters smoothly. I have put over 800 rounds through it so far without any FTE or stovepiping and it breaks down easily to clean. The recoil is easy and you can get back on target quickly. It's an extremely accurate gun. For OWB carry I use either an an Alessi or Mitch Rosen holster and for IWB carry I use a Kramer holster.

Hk2000sk

My wife bought a Version 3 because she wanted a decocker. Its a 357 Sig. The recoil is surprisingly mild so it hasn't caused either of us to develop a flinch.

I have a .40 P2000SK (light LEM trigger) and love it. Never FTF or FTE, eats whatever I've fed it, accurate, easy to shoot, etc. It may cost more than most others but you do get what you pay for. I use the 10+1 mags with the X-Grip, making the grip the same length as the P2000 and USPc pistols.

The LEM means that you never can forget to take off the safety. The LEM does have a learning curve but once you embrace it, it loves you right back!

Lead Moderator
    My buddy owns a 9mm P2000. It is great to shoot , even better than my USP
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

I have a P2000SK in .40 with the DA/SA and love it. Shoots well for such a small gun with very acceptable recoil. I do have a selection of holsters that I am not fond of I could sell you for 1/2 price (Joking!)

I Haven't found HK I didn't like yet. I shot a friends 2000, Very nice.
    I'm addicted to my USP's
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sponsored Links