LCP available in MO tomorrow 4/23

This is a discussion on LCP available in MO tomorrow 4/23 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Champion City Guns in Rosebud, MO (573.764.2676) should have a new LCP delivered tomorrow in the PM. Give him a call if you are interested....

Thread: LCP available in MO tomorrow 4/23

LCP available in MO tomorrow 4/23

Champion City Guns in Rosebud, MO (573.764.2676) should have a new LCP delivered tomorrow in the PM. Give him a call if you are interested.
    "The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us." Patrick Henry 1775

Vegetarian: Indian for inept hunter.

2. Remove Ads

Darn, darn, darn, and I have to be at work all day tomorrow. I have been looking high and low for this little junebug.

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    Got mine from dealer in Cape Girardeau MO a few weeks ago. He gets one every week or two. Ordered an extra mag from Ruger the day they my dealer said the gun was coming in and it was shipped the next day and I got it in two. My dealer did charge me the ful $330 but he has a waiting list a mile long and he let me "step in" because of the business I've done with him.

They're a nice little gun

Just called 'em and he did get it in, no takers as yet, (I think someone backed out).
    "The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us." Patrick Henry 1775

Vegetarian: Indian for inept hunter.

cott firearms in marshall, mo has one

you can call 660-886-3400

steve

I pre-ordered my LCP the Monday after they came out on the Ruger website. My LGS hadn't heard of one till I called. I got mine on March 10th. Now due to financial woes, I'm considering selling. (eat & roof over head vs. holding cool pistol). Any interest?

Say gw, I got your pm, I sent you one if I did everything correctly. (I'm still living in the stone age so I'm trying to learn all this new fangled computer stuff.) If you did not get my pm to you, hopefully you will see this post. I will contact you some time this week.

Links