Defensive Carry banner

Robar NP3 Finish

8K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mag318 
#1 ·
Recently had my favorite Beretta PX4 9mm sent to Robar for their NP3 Nickel/Teflon finish. I am really happy with it and the quality of their work. This is a superb finish needed minimal lubrication and another benefit is the ease of cleaning. I opted to have every metal part they could finish (Norton Special) and here is what it looks like. I currently have a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm there getting the same finish, my PX4 45 will go next.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They did a very nice job. Looks great and they didn't mess up your gun lines. They do really nice work and that finish is super durable and naturally slick.
It really cuts down on friction and it won't ever peel or flake off.

#3 ·
OKshooter, This company has been around for a long time and have a great reputation. This being my 1'st gun to have them NP3 I was naturally skeptical until I got it back, like would they get it back together properly. A lot of customer just get the slides done but I decided to have everything done, it was worth the wait. The function of the PX4 was already smooth and now it's even slicker. I put 200 rounds thru it a couple days ago without a hiccup.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.