New gun day!!

New gun day!!

This is a discussion on New gun day!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up a Bersa Ultra Compact 9mm today. I love my 380, so hopefully this will please as well. It's 13+1, has a rail, thumb ...

Thread: New gun day!!

New gun day!!

Picked up a Bersa Ultra Compact 9mm today. I love my 380, so hopefully this will please as well. It's 13+1, has a rail, thumb safety, and the price is right.
    Attached Images

Nice. The Bersa Thunder .380 is one heck of a deal. I've had my eye on some of their larger caliber pistols too like that one. Let us know how it shoots.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Very nice gun! I almost bought the exact same gun today, but ended up getting the .380 model instead. But this one was tempting....
    Keep emotionally active. Cater to your favorite neurosis.

Congrats on the new sidearm...Panama City is a little safer tonight for someone...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

That is a weapon i have been thinking about buying lately for a concealed carry piece for my wife
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    My wife used a UC-9 as her carry weapon for a while. She liked it and it performed perfectly. So why doesn't she still have it? Two things. Weight - it was just heavier than she wanted to carry. Last round brass ejection - for some reason the brass from the last round in a mag was ejected up and back. On occasion the brass would hit her in the head and on a couple of occasions in the glasses. She did not like that.

Where is it now? Chris (P95Carry) bought it from me and since then it has gone on to appear on the cover of Conceal Carry Magazine. Chris' step-son's girl friend is here shown with the UC-9.

George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Congratulations on your new pistol! I love "new gun day". Wish I had it more often. Well, that does mean more ammo doesn't it?

Congratulations! My Bersa .45UC was shipped to my FFL dealer on Thursday, so hopefully Monday or Tuesday will be "New Gun Day" for me.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Links