Defensive Carry banner

Look what followed me home today

3K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  eagle5 
#1 ·
I went out to get a haircut, and came back with a 637!

I've been eying something small for a while. First it was a Kahr, then the LCP, and finally snubbies (thanks in no small part to this forum ;)).

I was torn between the 642 and the 637 at first. I must admit that I finally made the decision based mainly on aesthetics. I have cavernous pockets, so the hammer doesn't really concern me.

I will probably get a DeSantis Superfly, and maybe something in leather for IWB. As exceptional as my VMII is, I would love to go that route, however funds are too low for something semi-superfluous like that. Any suggestions?

See less See more
#6 ·
Congrats! The Smith J Frame's are great little guns!

Wht :hand10:

#11 ·
Thankfully there are NO fun shops on the way to my hair cut place.. not even a book store... however.. my back-up shop... happens to be RIGHT across the street from a sports store :)

My gf always makes sure I have an appt.. If I even mention my hair getting long..

#16 ·
Dang, I shave my own head. If I found a barber near the gunshop (I have never checked) my wife would figure out the scam right away since I have been shaving my own head for at least 15 yrs. But it is a great idea to see what other businesses I might need to visit that just happen to be near the gun store!! Oh and congrats on the J-frame, I just got my first about a month ago, it is a real "blast":hand5:

#21 ·
Very nice!

I have to admit, I prefer the aesthetics of the exposed hammer too. Well done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.