New gun this weekend... - Page 3

New gun this weekend...

This is a discussion on New gun this weekend... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by mr surveyor and, for what it's worth, I really would like to have the P22 (I don't know why though) Probably because ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New gun this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post

and, for what it's worth, I really would like to have the P22 (I don't know why though)
    Probably because you can shoot all day for very little $$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    you are probably correct! I have always liked the (older) Walthers, but when polymer became the trend for everyone's offerings I just lost interest. Some guns are just supposed to be all steel. I was under the impression the S&W was doing all the Walthers for US distribution.

and, for what it's worth, I really would like to have the P22 (I don't know why though)
    Sounds to me like you want a stainless CZ RAMI 2075!

My friend has a P22, alot of people complain about problems with them stove piping, however my friends has been 100% reliable, even on cheap walmart bulk ammo. The thing is an absolute blast to shoot, and cheap as dirt to do so!

Check out walthers new "target" looking .22's also, those intrigue me a bit..
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

I appreciate everyones replys! And for 22 pistols, my S&W 22A has never given me a problem that a little remoil didn't fix.

Dave

Kahr hands down. Smaller and easier to conceal. I've had mine for about a year now and about 1100 rounds down range so far without a glitch. I just got the new CW45 and plan on range report as soon as I can get it to the range. BTW, the CW45 is about 1/3" longer and 1/3" taller than the CW9, it also fits in the same holsters.
    The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.

Went through a simular decision...

Khar is alright,
    Wasn't too thrilled with the PPK magazine release,
    So I bought a Bersa Thunder Plus and never looked back. Its been relaible, easy to carry, and fun to fire.

Well, I just bought the Kahr, and I am already impressed with it. I won't get to shoot it until next weekend, but I'm going to try to go to the NRA headquarters shooting range since I'm working in Quantico right now. I bought an owb holster for it, but it seems to print a bit when I twist. Anyone out there mind telling me what they carry theirs in? =D

Thanks again!

Dave

carry mine in a brommeland iwb....cold creek has them in stock....single mag pouch on the way....very easy to carry....easier than the xd45 compact
    Colonel

Working for the railroad is like:
    Playing in the Superbowl everyday, winning the game, and still having practice tommorrow.

Kahr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links