Taurus Mil Pro Range report

This is a discussion on Taurus Mil Pro Range report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bought a Mil Pro last week and was able to run some more rounds through it today. First off I started with 50 rounds of ...

Thread: Taurus Mil Pro Range report

Bought a Mil Pro last week and was able to run some more rounds through it today. First off I started with 50 rounds of FMJ and 50 rounds of JHP 180 grain. Ran throuh it all perfectly. So, after running through the above mentioned rounds I went back to the front desk and purchased an additional 100 FMJ rounds. Again it ran through them perfectly. I feel much better about this purchase now. As I stated in the other thread I had already ran 50 through it on the day of purchase. Round total is at 250 rounds with no failures. Sorry I didn't get pictures, my razor camera phone is crapping out on me. It might be my next target at this point. I took some pictures with my company phone, but I'm not sure they allow us to send email pictures. It may still be a little early to fully endorse this gun as my primary carry, but I now have confidence in it. I'll put some more rounds through it next week and see how it goes. BTW, I asked the guy at the shooting range that I go to and he personally thinks these guns are pretty reliable. Just keep it clean and oiled just like any other gun.
    Ruger GP100 .357 mag
    Ruger p-90 .45acp
    Taurus PT-140 acp
    Rossi .357 mag
    Hi-point .45 acp
    DTI AR-15

Sounds like that will work out just fine for you. I'm looking at a PT145 as my next purchase.

rd
    "Little by little the look of the country changes because of the men we admire." Homer Bannon - Hud 1963
    Behind the Barn

My wife carries a PT111 Millenium pro and loves it. Now she loves it when she "belt" carries it. Her only hang up is her purse carry. For her it seems too heavy. All in all she really digs it. They nay sayers will say it's a "cheap piece". And I mean no disrepect to anyone. But, she trusts her life to it, and who am I to argue with my wife.

Good deal centermass. Like I said in your other thread, I like mine, its a good lil carry gun, ive had 0 issues with mine other then I dont care for the factory sights.

Keep it nice and clean and it'll be fine im sure.

My pt111 pro has been a great weapon. Actually, I have grown to really like the straight 8 sights. I took a couple hundred rounds to get used to them, but I am now quite accurate with them.

I think you may have one of the most underrated pistols out there.

My pt145 is a very good gun and underestimated about the quality.

Links