Comments!!!!

This is a discussion on Comments!!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had two Taurus pistols, and they are the only guns I don't regret selling...OMO...thought I'd share! Your experiences may differ! Stay armed...stay safe!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comments!!!!

I've had two Taurus pistols, and they are the only guns I don't regret selling...OMO...thought I'd share!

Your experiences may differ!

Stay armed...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

the only millenium I've ever shot was a total piece of crap. I have no desire to shoot another one.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

As said earlier, the 3rd gens seem to be the ones with the least issues. I have PT111 Mil Pro thats been flawless for me. prior revisions from what ive read, did have issues with the mag dropping out for no reason, and the slide cracking by the ejection port, amongst other issues. My firm belief with lower priced pistols, and anything really, is that it pays to do your research.

Taurus isnt my fave maker, but I would trust my life to my particular PT111

I had a pt140 I believe and i hated the trigger I think I owned it for about 2 weeks and traded for a SA 1911-A1
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I'm so tired of the whiners bad mouthing Taurus...many who have never fired, let alone owned one. I own many firearms...from Beretta, Ruger, S&W, Glock to my almighty Springfield M1 Garand.

One of the finest, most reliable, beautifuly built pistols is the 2nd generation, DAO, Taurus Millennium Pro PT145:

Smaller than a Glock 19, carries 10 + 1 .45 ACP...light weight and fits snugly in my High Noon Holster:

Due to the compact frame and short barrel, I feed it 160 grain Corbon DPX.

Corbon

At 25 feet, I can quick fire two magazines fairly accurately for this pocket cannon:

I own one...carry it....fire it...and have no problems whatsoever.

DAWGFVR has approved the above message. You whiners can just move out and draw fire.
    It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.

Note how much smaller it is than the Glock 19! It is literally the same size as my Glock 26.

Same size as my G26...only difference is that it fires larger pills...eh?

When not carried...it sits on my night stand:

Last edited by dawgfvr; May 10th, 2008 at 09:22 PM.
    It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.

I have a 3rd gen PT145 Mill-Pro....I like it:) No problems with ball ammo. Took awhile to find hollow-points that worked reliably though. Remmington UMC JHP and Cor-Bon power ball function well in mine.
    However, if I had the chance to do my purchase over I'd get a Glock 26 or 27.
    The Truth Out Lives A Lie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links