New Lcp

New Lcp

This is a discussion on New Lcp within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought a new one today and went straight to the indoor range I frequent.I fired one box of wwb,one box fioche(sp) and one of ...

Thread: New Lcp

New Lcp

I bought a new one today and went straight to the indoor range I frequent.I fired one box of wwb,one box fioche(sp) and one of gold dot for a total of 120 rounds.I had no malfunctions at all but for a little gun it is pretty snappy.It is definitely not a fun gun to shoot,but for the purpose its for its great,cause I won't be shooting it that much.Only one downside to it.I got it at a major gun shop and they didn't have any extra mags.They said they have been trying to get some and haven't had any luck so far.They also said they ordered 300 lcps and only got 5.I will pick one up as soon as I locate one.

1943 - 2009
    Thanks for the good report.

FWIW, Ruger lists LCP mags on their web site @ $27.00 each.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Thanks Terry,I saw that same one and ordered one.sj

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    FWIW, Ruger lists LCP mags on their web site @ $27.00 each.
    And they were in stock last week. I got a few LCP extras then. I agree with you about its "snapiness", but that's about what I would expect from 12 ounces! But it is a pleasure to carry!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

They are still in stock,one extra will do me fine.For pleasure if I want to go shooting I will take my G-19.Sometimes I just can't carry it.I had a kahr pm9 but I sold it.It was just a little too big to fit in a jean pocket and it was a little too heavy.but this LCP will do me just fine.I can have it in my front right pocket and have my hands in my pockets and not look supicious.sj

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    but this LCP will do me just fine.I can have it in my front right pocket and have my hands in my pockets and not look supicious.sj
    My thoughts exactly!
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; May 13th, 2008 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tags.
    God bless our troops!

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4guns View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    Check out the Fist kydex pocket holster...#K5 with a thumb push...a perfect pocket holster.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links