Kahr MK9 or PM9

This is a discussion on Kahr MK9 or PM9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, its here!! This is a fantastic feeling little gun. I carried it 2 and half hours today in a belly band just to get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr MK9 or PM9

Well, its here!! This is a fantastic feeling little gun. I carried it 2 and half hours today in a belly band just to get the feel of it. So far the weight isnt an issue at all. I'll take it to the range tomorrow to proof it, then it will go in the carry rotation. These Kahrs feel like such high quality pistols. ANyway, here are a few pics. Thanks for all of you that helped me make my decision.

Jesus said "and if you dont have a sword (AK), sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

2. Remove Ads

Nice photos

Those are nice photos of your new MK9. It looks identical to mine. Take a look on the Kahr website for the optional wood grips they sell if you want to dress it up. The wood is slightly thicker than the stock plastic, however.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

I have the wood grips on mine (like in the photo at the top of the page). I feel that they add just enough thickness to make it feel much better in my hand that it makes them a worthwhile purchase. And yes, they do look good too!

Keep in mind at the range to make sure you use the slide-stop to release the slide and load a round. At first the guns are very tight, though after a hundred rounds or so it should loosen a little bit. In my case, I still have yet to have a failure with about 300 rounds shot (I know, not that much).

Senior Member Array kahrcarrier's Avatar
    Congrats!

I have the MK9. It is a great little gun. I do carry it on a belt, however, as it is a weighty little sucker............

Thanks guys!! I went and shot 100rds this morning at the range and guess what..................she performed perfectly!!! I love this little jewel. I cant believe I've ignored Kahrs for this long. Kevin.
    Jesus said "and if you dont have a sword (AK), sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links