PM9 vs.LCP vs. P32 ?

PM9 vs.LCP vs. P32 ?

This is a discussion on PM9 vs.LCP vs. P32 ? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did a search but couldn't find one in which a PM9 was directly compared to the LCP and then to the P32. I have ...

PM9 vs.LCP vs. P32 ?

I did a search but couldn't find one in which a PM9 was directly compared to the LCP and then to the P32.

I have both a PM9 and a P32 and would like to know how much thicker the PM9 iis compared to the LCP?

My PM9 gets carried much more than the P32 due to the extra stopping power of a 9mm over a .32.

I know a .380 is basically a smaller version of the 9mm, but is it worth giving up the 9mm for the smaller physical size of the LCP or do I stick with the .32 & the 9mm and call it a day?

I think it all boils down to what you feel comfortable with in your environment. If I know I'm going through areas that aren't too great, I'll take the PM9 or larger, if, in my view, I'm in more secure surroundings, I'm liable to carry my NAA Guardian 380 or the NAA PUG. Back to your question, I believe the LCP is about the same size as the P3AT so it would be a bit larger than your P32.

I just did that very thing.The pm9 wa just a little too big and heavy to carry in a pocket.I had to carry it in an OWB holster,so I sold it and got a LCP which is a true pocket carry.I also have a glock g-19 which I carry in a don hume OWB#721.If I have to be really discrete then my LCP will fill the need.sj

I had a S&W 642 which I could not shoot well and I felt it too large and heavy for pocket carry. I sold it and picked up the LCP. Great for those shirt and tie affairs that don't permit me to take my Glock 27. The Glock 27 gets the call 96% of the time and the LCP the other 4%. Definitely worth picking up an LCP if you can find one and if you don't like I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it given the current demand.

Links