Any Way To Talk Me Out Of A P-3AT? - Page 4

Any Way To Talk Me Out Of A P-3AT?

This is a discussion on Any Way To Talk Me Out Of A P-3AT? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by CR2008 Even a caliber smaller than the .380 will do more than "hurt." It's a shame people make smaller guns, or smaller ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any Way To Talk Me Out Of A P-3AT?

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CR2008 View Post
    Even a caliber smaller than the .380 will do more than "hurt." It's a shame people make smaller guns, or smaller calibers sound like toys... all of them have the potential to turn someone into a corpse.
    No toy my friend...nor meant to sound as such. But there is a reason a larger caliber is carried by all those in a line of business to do so.

Rick

If it fits your objectives for security go for it. However, you do realize you are placing your life on this weapon should you ever need it. So regardless, select your CHL weapon very carefully.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Would anyone mind if I added an LCP vs. Kahr 380 discussion to the mix?
    Freedom of speech does not excuse one from freedom of thought.

I carry the Kel tec .380 99% of the time during waking hours. Due to job position etc I cannot always carry my 23 or 27 but the Kel Tec is alway there and even though I only shoot it once or twice monthly I have not had any issues to date.

i got one and i love it. go for it!!!
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

I would look in to a P3AT. I have carried my Kel-Tec for almost a year now. I knew what I was buying when I purchased it from the go. I did my research first. It was very dirty out of the box. I broke it down and cleaned it really good and I have not had one problem with it to this day. I have only 450 rounds through it at this time, 200rounds of FMJ and the rest have been reloads. ( I don't carry reloads in it for personal protection). Some people say that it isn't very accurate, well to me it isn't a target gun it is made for one thing, personal protection. It has fired every time when the trigger is pulled. I carry it 80% of the time. I clean it every two weeks even if I don't shoot it, just because I carry it. I do have others I carry also. If it is what you think you'll like then go for it. We all think different and carry different to soot our selfs and our needs. This is what makes this forum so great.
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift, That's why they call it the present

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links