Because I can!!
This is a discussion on Post your best reasons to buy a new gun! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 1. I don't have one like it. 2. I need it to complete my collection. 3. I need it for spare parts. 4. I needed ...
1. I don't have one like it.
2. I need it to complete my collection.
3. I need it for spare parts.
4. I needed a fixer upper to practice gunsmithing.
5. Its like one I sold.
6. I have always wanted one like it.
7. They are really rare and the price was right.
8. It was a perfect match with the Bowie knife I just bought.
9. I need it to shoot the ammo I inherited from my brother.
10. It was going to be sold at a 'buyback' and I couldn't let it be destroyed.
11. I have never seen one like it before.
12. It's an antique and needs to be saved for posterity.
13. They were letting it rust so I had to get it and clean it up.
14. I needed a beater for packing in the hills.
15. Its a perfect truck gun.
16. It is just right for packing in the canoe.
17. I needed it to pack with me while fishing.
18. It is so cute.
19. It feels perfect in the hand.
20. It just fits me better then any other one.
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."
- Italian proverb
Anti-gun extremists Nancy Pelosi gave me $300.00
Because the LORD told me to.
That's my story. And I'm sticking to it.
Last edited by miklcolt45; June 1st, 2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: add a line
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
June 15 is Father's Day!! This is the one i am thinking of using soon; real soon!! If it works I post!!
It followed me home!
The 2nd Amendment: America's first Homeland Security
I want one, I can afford one, and the Dems haven't yet taken control.
I bought this little .22 because the rest of my guns were stolen right after the democrats won the election... along with all of my ammo, and hi-cap mags.
Best reason to buy a new gun.
1) I turned 65
2) I retired
3) The taxing authority refunded 660 dollars from LAST year's property taxes when they found out my wife turned 65 in Dec. 07.
Never expected to get that money.
And I don't plan on spending it all at a fancy eatery or on flowers.
The gun store will do nicely.