Too many guns? - Page 5

Too many guns?

This is a discussion on Too many guns? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yep, you're hooked. But, hey, there are a lot worse things you could be hooked on buying. One of the things I LOVE about having ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Too many guns?

Senior Moderator
    Yep, you're hooked. But, hey, there are a lot worse things you could be hooked on buying.

One of the things I LOVE about having such a VAST variety of firearms is that every day, no matter what I'm wearing, I have a gun for the occasion. I never have to worry about being unarmed (unless, of course, I'm going to a place that doesn't allow carry).

JUST among my CARRY guns (not target or anything like that) is a S&W 360 j-frame .357, TWO Colt Mustangs in .380, a S&W M&P9c in 9mm, a Kimber Ultra CDP in .45 and a Wilson Combat Professional in .45. I've also carried the Springfield Loaded in .45 a few times, but only a few, but it's an option should I want it.

There are still more that I'd LOVE to have, it's just a matter of saving up for them..lol

Welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by sidetech View Post
    Just a quick question for the group. I live in Portland (not in a bad area) and started carrying a Kahr PM9 for my CCW of choice. I like to go to the range and shoot, but need a better "range gun", so I am going to purchase a nice Kimber .45 for target and home defense. I also ordered the Ruger LCP .380 for pocket carry. I think I might be "overloaded". Should I sell my Kahr PM9 and just have the Ruger for CCW and the Kimber for home/range use? Or, is there a good reason to keep the Kahr (maybe another place in the house? Maybe a backup in the car?). Suggestions? Thanks...
    Sounds more like a shortage of guns IMO. There is always a good reason to keep a gun very few to sell one especially in our political climate. I think that maybe when someone has more than three guns per room and four guns in each vehicle they might consider if they have to many guns. Of course when doing so you will need to consider if any of those guns need to be upgraded if so keeping the ones you are replacing in storage should not go to the count as they may one day need to be pressed into service. If when the zombies attack and all your family and friends show up at your door unarmed you do not have enough guns to offer every man woman and child at least two hand guns and one long gun you have a serious lack of guns unless you can decide which man woman or child does not need to survive the zombie attack.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Pffff, rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by limatunes View Post
    One of the things I LOVE about having such a VAST variety of firearms is that every day, no matter what I'm wearing, I have a gun for the occasion.
    OMG are you saying that you have a gun for every outfit that you have? As in a gun to go with every pair of shoes? If so JD/ PLEASE you need to knock it off. You are making the rest of us look really bad. Lima is way too spoiled. Lima, please keep it to yourself before the rest of our wives think they need a gun for every outfit......... Joking. sort of
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links