Customer Service Award

This is a discussion on Customer Service Award within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered a set of grips from Marschal grips for my CZ PCR. A set of semi custom wenge wood grips with checkering for ...

Thread: Customer Service Award

Customer Service Award

I just ordered a set of grips from Marschal grips for my CZ PCR. A set of semi custom wenge wood grips with checkering for $45.00. I say semi custom because I believe he CNC machines the shapes and than hand finishes them to size. After looking at his sight I noticed he had grips for a few older guns that I have that are in desperate need of new ones. I sent him an email detailing my needs and intentions and received an email back from him the same day with solid advice and a special surprise! He showed grips for a S&W model 19, but only in square. He hasn't "road tested" the round butts and offered to make me a pair in my choice of wood for free as long as I sent him a detailed honest report. Great customer service at good prices. I will post some pictures when I receive them.

Marschalgrips.com
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; June 16th, 2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added link to vendor.

2. Remove Ads

I was looking to get some grips from them for my Mak. From what I have heard here and on other sites he makes great quality at a good value. Good to know that they have the personal touch in customer service.

I have a set of Marschal grips for my wifes Bersa. Excellent quality. The grips fit perfectly. Time from placing my order was about 2 weeks until they were on my doorstep. Amazingly fast, especially for an out-of-country craftsman.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

VIP Member
    I have Marschal grips on my P-01, P-06, RAMI and my 75 Compact. Love the fit and finish on them all. Hard to beat his prices.

Links