Defensive Carry banner

Customer Service Award

961 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  archer51 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just ordered a set of grips from Marschal grips for my CZ PCR. A set of semi custom wenge wood grips with checkering for $45.00. I say semi custom because I believe he CNC machines the shapes and than hand finishes them to size. After looking at his sight I noticed he had grips for a few older guns that I have that are in desperate need of new ones. I sent him an email detailing my needs and intentions and received an email back from him the same day with solid advice and a special surprise! He showed grips for a S&W model 19, but only in square. He hasn't "road tested" the round butts and offered to make me a pair in my choice of wood for free as long as I sent him a detailed honest report. Great customer service at good prices. I will post some pictures when I receive them.

Marschalgrips.com

#3 ·
I have a set of Marschal grips for my wifes Bersa. Excellent quality. The grips fit perfectly. Time from placing my order was about 2 weeks until they were on my doorstep. Amazingly fast, especially for an out-of-country craftsman.

#4 ·
I have Marschal grips on my P-01, P-06, RAMI and my 75 Compact. Love the fit and finish on them all. Hard to beat his prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.