Defensive Carry banner

My new Glock 27

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  rex03 
#1 ·
Hey guys/Gals I thought I'd show you my new G27. I love the thing, and it's power! It's pretty stock, with the exception of mag extenders, and a dust plug. I also have a mini-grip on it's way to help with the feel. I have some pic's, and let me know what you all think?

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice pics, nice pistol! You'll like those +1 mag extensions. Looks just like mine except for the new extractor design. Glock on!

#5 ·
Looks like your ammo is scattered, and it won't conceal or function nearly as well if you carry it with the slide locked back. :rofl:

Just kidding with you. Congrats on a fine weapon. What holster is that you have?

#7 ·
Not a problem, I did that for a couple of people that wanted to see various aspects.. Slide back, etc.. I have an MTAC minotour (sp) holster.. Very comfortable also.. Thanks for the feedback..

#16 ·
I liked that one also; as the color combination is sweet! They are hard to come by in Tampa, Fl. .40 is a bigger casing though, and has a nice feel to it also. I found the 180 Gr. to shoot smoother. I tried 155 Gr. hollows and the kick is too much for me.

#15 ·
It's a slide. I can easily fit other Glock models in.. Just adjust the retention a bit, and your good to go. Thanks!!

#14 ·
I use the same set up off-duty. A G27 in an MTAC. All day comfort.

Congrats and good luck.

#19 ·
Thanks, and I'm patiently waiting on my application process with the S.O in my county. All they allow is .40, so we'll see..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.