Photo request for Limatunes!!

This is a discussion on Photo request for Limatunes!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by AZ Husker Now we need it back in the holster with a recent profile shot! As the Bible says, "Ask and ye ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photo request for Limatunes!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Now we need it back in the holster with a recent profile shot!
    As the Bible says, "Ask and ye shall receive."

But as my mother used to add, ".. within reason."

I guess that was a reasonable request....

The picture was taken.. oh, about five minutes ago.

2. Remove Ads

Is that a baby in your belly, or are you happy to...

...NAH...too easy!

-JT

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyglock View Post
    Well Lima, at the risk of my wife (she is a DCer) seeing this and getting the wrong idea, I think you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I think you looked just fine, especially for cleaning the floor. I know i look like a miserable clump of poo when I have to clean the floor! BTW how do you like the TDI, and more specifically (the reason i wanted the picture) how do you like how you have it positioned?
    I played around with putting it in front of my mag pouch but the handle (or are small knife handles still called hilts? Hmmmm..) stuck out too far and it made getting to my mag a little more clumsy. Surprisingly, the mag does not get in the way of getting to the knife at all, however. I think it's because of the difference in the angle of the grip. It's at the same left-handed position that my gun is carried at on my right side and so it makes it VERY natural for me to reach back and get it with my left hand, even if I'm going for my gun with my right hand. It's mirror motions make it very easy to grab.

I love how easy it is to get a hold of the thing and it's compact size is great.

I don't think I could have asked for a better defensive fixed blade.

[insert random "wow you're pregnant" comment here]

I'm sure you've heard them all, so "Congrats!" <-- even that's played out
    EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

Quote Originally Posted by limatunes View Post
    I played around with putting it in front of my mag pouch but the handle (or are small knife handles still called hilts? Hmmmm..) stuck out too far. It's at the same left-handed position that my gun is carried at on my right side and so it makes it VERY natural for me to reach back and get it with my left hand, even if I'm going for my gun with my right hand. It's mirror motions make it very easy to grab.

I love how easy it is to get a hold of the thing and it's compact size is great.

I don't think I could have asked for a better defensive fixed blade.
    Excellent. I'm going to get one (once finances permit :) ) I carry my G33 IWB in a CTAC at 4:30, so I was considering doing what you do with the TDI at the opposing 7:30 angle. Thanks for the response.

As the Bible says, "Ask and ye shall receive."

But as my mother used to add, ".. within reason."

I guess that was a reasonable request....

The picture was taken.. oh, about five minutes ago.

Guard cat in the background patrolling......

Senior Moderator
    [insert random "wow you're pregnant" comment here]

I'm sure you've heard them all, so "Congrats!" <-- even that's played out
    LOL.. I'm a regular at the Subway near where I work and there is an employee there that is usually there every time I take lunch. Well, with my vacation and new schedule I hadn't been in there while he was working for weeks.

I finally went in about a week ago and he looked at me and said, "Okay, you didn't get the belly from eating Subway!"

We had a good laugh.

It's definitely getting pretty obvious that someone is growing down there.

Guard cat in the background patrolling......
    I know, I can't seem to take a single picture without that little stinker getting in there SOMEWHERE! He's a very vain kitty.

Excellent. I'm going to get one (once finances permit :) ) I carry my G33 IWB in a CTAC at 4:30, so I was considering doing what you do with the TDI at the opposing 7:30 angle. Thanks for the response.
    Not a problem. A good gal friend of mine just got one and her husband and now she wants to go with me up to Ohio to the TDI training with the knife. We are hoping for some time next spring after the baby is born (unless, of course, she's pregnant herself... ).

I can't WAIT to get back into more training and classes. I'm going through shooting/training withdrawals!!

But I don't think my doctor would be too happy if I went out of a gun retention FOF training or anything like that. The baby'd probably love it though.

But I don't think my doctor would be too happy if I went out of a gun retention FOF training or anything like that. The baby'd probably love it though.
    Oooh, you SHOULD! Try to hide the belly until it comes time to run a scenario...watch the opposition freeze in their tracks when they get their first look at the pregnant woman.

Then light 'em up like Christmas!

-JT

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Oooh, you SHOULD! Try to hide the belly until it comes time to run a scenario...watch the opposition freeze in their tracks when they get their first look at the pregnant woman.

Then light 'em up like Christmas!

-JT
    Well, I can't do any live fire with the lead and the noise. The baby was already jumping like crazy at the fireworks last night I can't imagine what his poor little ears would have to go through with live fire.

I do dry fire practice and run a few scenarios with JD in our living room, but nothing too intense.

LOL.. I'm a regular at the Subway near where I work and there is an employee there that is usually there every time I take lunch. Well, with my vacation and new schedule I hadn't been in there while he was working for weeks.

I finally went in about a week ago and he looked at me and said, "Okay, you didn't get the belly from eating Subway!"

We had a good laugh.

It's definitely getting pretty obvious that someone is growing down there.
    Thus my statement that soon all of the "oh when are you due"s and "Is it a boy or girl?"s and "Congratulation's, how cute!"s will be played out and you will want to punch the next person who says something like that in the nose!

I know, I can't seem to take a single picture without that little stinker getting in there SOMEWHERE! He's a very vain kitty.
    I'm very very sneaky, senor......

Not a problem. A good gal friend of mine just got one and her husband and now she wants to go with me up to Ohio to the TDI training with the knife. We are hoping for some time next spring after the baby is born (unless, of course, she's pregnant herself... ).

I can't WAIT to get back into more training and classes. I'm going through shooting/training withdrawals!!
    My wife and I want to take some classes up here in Seattle as well. She is new to CC, and will get her permit in a couple of months.

Are you still out shooting, keeping practiced up?

*Edit* ignore this part....I read your response to the same question above. I just took too long to ask it.
    Last edited by luvmyglock; June 30th, 2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: question answered

Senior Member Array MilitaryPower's Avatar
    Cool, your cat must have tritium night eyes!

I wear my TDI horizontally on my weak-side hip.
    Gun control can be blamed in part for allowing 9/11 to happen.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" (Latin)- "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Well, I can't do any live fire with the lead and the noise. The baby was already jumping like crazy at the fireworks last night I can't imagine what his poor little ears would have to go through with live fire.

I do dry fire practice and run a few scenarios with JD in our living room, but nothing too intense.
    Well, I was HOPING you'd be doing FOF training with airsoft or something. FOF training with live ammo would kinda be something you'd do only once

All joking aside, take care of El Lumpo. The guns will be waiting until after the runt makes the big debut. Then you get to make up for lost time.

Heck...that'd be a good shower gift...cases and cases of ammo, to catch up on your round count

-JT

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Well, I was HOPING you'd be doing FOF training with airsoft or something. FOF training with live ammo would kinda be something you'd do only once

All joking aside, take care of El Lumpo. The guns will be waiting until after the runt makes the big debut. Then you get to make up for lost time.

Heck...that'd be a good shower gift...cases and cases of ammo, to catch up on your round count

-JT
    Oh yes, of course, I was just clarifying that I don't do live fire.

Yeah, FOF with live rounds is called combat.

Yeah, FOF with live rounds is called combat.
    Warning: The surgeon general has determined that FOF with live rounds may be hazardous to your health...

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    It looks like you guys should be on IM. I feel like I am reading someone's mail.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links