Since everyone else has one...

This is a discussion on Since everyone else has one... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I figured that since everyone else has a thread with a pic of their every day carry gear I would show you all what I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since everyone else has one...

Since everyone else has one...

I figured that since everyone else has a thread with a pic of their every day carry gear I would show you all what I carry every day. Here is it:

Glock G33 with night sights and pierce mag extensions
    CTAC IWB Holster
    Luxeon LED light-60 lumen
    Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps folder
    Attached Images
    EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Looks like you're very good to go.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Boy, those night sights look bright. Who makes them?

Very nice! G19 or G30 in an MTAC myself.

Senior Member Array Natureboypkr's Avatar
    Looks very good and I really like your holster . From seeing everyone's daily carry, it seems if I'm lacking. I think I need to look into a good flashlight and pocket knife
    Mixed Martial Arts Record= 2-0.......Kyokushin Karate Record=5-0

USMC.....helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775

That's cool. But could you show us an action shot? Like with the hardware on you and all? How do you do and all that? I'll post some of mine if you post some of yours. Not calling you out or anything, it's just that all those things are just sitting on a table immaculate and all. I sort of like a little bit of flesh with the pics if you know what I mean. Virtual reality?

VIP Member
    Yup... I think that'll "git 'er dun"!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Boy, those night sights look bright. Who makes them?
    Glock makes my night sights, and yes they are EXTREMELY bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    That's cool. But could you show us an action shot? Like with the hardware on you and all? How do you do and all that? I'll post some of mine if you post some of yours. Not calling you out or anything, it's just that all those things are just sitting on a table immaculate and all. I sort of like a little bit of flesh with the pics if you know what I mean. Virtual reality?
    The reason that most of it looks "immaculate" is because I take EXTREMELY good (my wife says OCD) care of my stuff. I am taking pictures now of how I carry it all. Stand by.

Standing
    (edit obviously) Thing is alot of newbies get these descriptions and all. Some I'm sure can't make heads or tails out of it all without a go along picture guide of sorts. I actually concealed so well the other day under a plain white tee that my wife had to feel me for it! She knows I always carry. By the way-I think the girl at the post office is on to me--I know it's not because I'm printing.

Here are the pics I promised. Sorry about the quality, the lighting was not the best in my house at the time, but you asked. I carry the G33 in my CTAC at 5:00 strong side. I carry the Folder clipped to the right pocket. I carry the light (it has a clip) clipped in the right pocket. I carry the spare mag in a holder on my weak side. It all conceals quite well with a simple (and actually fairly tight fitting) tshirt. I guess the secret is good gear. I DO carry ALL of this every single day, but it doesn't weight me down. I have used all but the Glock on a fairly regular basis in every day activities. I am only 5-10 and 150lbs, so it is very hard to conceal since my frame is so small.
    PS. I will try to get some better (clearer) pics up for you guys when the lighting allows.
    Attached Images

Say----that CTac looks like it fits you pretty well. I'm still trying to make a go of my MTac for the Sig and Glocks. You're kind of a skinny dude sort of like me but put on about 22 years. At first I thought it might be a Scorpion holster like I depend on daily.

Maybe you could see the similarities although i carry a bit forward of what you do as I'm obviously not so skinny any more. How does it do when you bend to pick up something? Mine just digs into my ribs hard and sure.

like the knife

Everyone should have a least one Glock in their collection... I have 3 right now and will most likely buy another sometime in the near future (when I can slide enough money into my gun buy stash) - not sure which one is my next choice yet.
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9, and Glock G26, G19, G23C,
    and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN600 View Post
    like the knife
    Thanks! I like it too. I just finished sharpening it, and couldn't be happier on how it has held up over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Say----that CTac looks like it fits you pretty well. I'm still trying to make a go of my MTac for the Sig and Glocks. You're kind of a skinny dude sort of like me but put on about 22 years. At first I thought it might be a Scorpion holster like I depend on daily.

Maybe you could see the similarities although i carry a bit forward of what you do as I'm obviously not so skinny any more. How does it do when you bend to pick up something? Mine just digs into my ribs hard and sure.
    Mine is great when I bend over. The only thing that I have to be worried about is printing in the rear. Because of this I usually kneel, and never "bend" over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links