p85

This is a discussion on p85 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; hi i have a p85 and a lcp and a couple colt revover's. anyway ive had my p85 since forever and just got my chl. ...

Thread: p85

p85

hi i have a p85 and a lcp and a couple colt revover's. anyway ive had my p85 since forever and just got my chl. im thinking my p85 is to big to carry, and mabe my lcp is to small ,but im just not sure looking at holsters for them i like the inside waist band holsters i think .as i dont like to wear xtra clothes , any feeling's advice, on this .anyone carry a p85 or lcp in this type holster .im jeans/or shorts t shirt person .thanks for any help
    TOMMY

2. Remove Ads

Grammar police to the rescue! OK, now that's out of the way. IWB is a great choice for the LCP. It will literally disappear. I would not be so concerned with the "size" being too small for CCW. What I would be concerned with is if you are content with a .380 carry gun, and the capacity of 6 rounds to go with it.
    EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

Holsters

In the winter I am going to holster my P85 under my coat. Right now I got my LCP in a boot holster in my right boot.

I personally think the P85 is pretty bulky for carrying but it can be doneI have a crossbreed holster and conceal a government model 1911 no problem,the P85 has wider grips tho.I wear cargo shorts and T-shirts 11 months out of the year
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links