Anyone here carry a Glock 21sf or 30sf? - Page 2

Anyone here carry a Glock 21sf or 30sf?

This is a discussion on Anyone here carry a Glock 21sf or 30sf? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Delta Force There have been many people that have tried the Glock 36 slide on the Glock 30 frame and none of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    There have been many people that have tried the Glock 36 slide on the Glock 30 frame and none of them have had any problems that I have heard of.I am going to get a Glock 30 just so I have one to try it out.
    Let me know. I imagine that there would be holster issues.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Wink

Ah, at last .. Glock 30 !!

I love the Kimber 1911, but have to confess that the idea of having fifteen .357 rounds on hand, is very, very tempting.

Tell me about 'em ...

I carry my 30sf owb at the 3:30 position while trying to decide what iwb would be best. It does print some, but I'm 5'5" and 145 so anything would print. The size, I love the size: being small handed it fits very well. Being new to cc I think that I am overly aware of my gun and it printing but I am coming to the realization that most people are clueless.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.- George Washington
    Serving Since 1985- "Airborne"

NY27 - Check out the recent thread over on Glock Talk. It is titled something like 36/30sf hybrid. These guys are going crazy over this set up. One guy has something like 750 rounds through his with no issues. They say it is extremely close to a G19. They are using G19 holsters for the gun.
    Paracord Survival Bracelets & Lanyards. Help us raise awareness and $'s for our Wounded Warriors! Visit www.SurvivalStraps.com

I carry my G30 95% of the time, my G19 or S&W M36 fills in the rest. Holster type will be based on what Iím wearing and where Iím going.
    G30 rides either a Comp-Tac Paddle or a Comp-Tac IWB most days, under some conditions it could ride cross draw in a SideArmor OWB or a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig.
    I have no trouble concealing the G30 and it fits my hands nicely.
    NRA Patron - IDPA - SAFR

Nothing is sure in life except Death and Taxes.
    However, Taxes can be optional as long as you
    don't care where you die!

I carry a 30SF and generally carry in MTAC IWB or Smart Carry. When cool weather rolls around, I'll try some other options. Either of the above conceal well and are comfortable. It just depends on how I have to dress. I use a belt from Beltman when carrying with the MTAC. I have had no problems concealing.
    It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom ó for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    From The Declaration of Arbroath 1320

Quote Originally Posted by kurtiss View Post
    NY27 - Check out the recent thread over on Glock Talk. It is titled something like 36/30sf hybrid. These guys are going crazy over this set up. One guy has something like 750 rounds through his with no issues. They say it is extremely close to a G19. They are using G19 holsters for the gun.
    I'll definately check out the thread. But I don't see how it will fit in a G19 holster because the receiver on the 30 is a good bit larger than the 19's. I know that the 36 fits in a 19 holster.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by NY27 View Post
    I'll definately check out the thread. But I don't see how it will fit in a G19 holster because the receiver on the 30 is a good bit larger than the 19's. I know that the 36 fits in a 19 holster.
    My G19 will fit in my CompTac Infidel for my G29. I just have to tighten the adjustment screw.
    Kimber Ultra Carry - CT Lasergrips
    Glock 19, 21SF, 29
    KelTec P3AT
    Built M4 Carbine - My Evil Black Rifle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links