Now that's a big BUG

This is a discussion on Now that's a big BUG within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well as forum regulars may know I've a new GP100 owner, and my BUG has long been my 642. I've only had the GP100 maybe ...

Thread: Now that's a big BUG

Now that's a big BUG

Well as forum regulars may know I've a new GP100 owner, and my BUG has long been my 642.

I've only had the GP100 maybe a week and halfish but I've already started to experiment with it. I had Mika's custom holsters make me a pocket holster for it. That's right, a pocket holster for a GP100.

See thing is, my snubnose grips normally peek a little bit out of my pocket anyway. I compensate by covering with my shirt tail. With the holster, the GP100 rides almost entirely in the pocket except for the grip. I have to take pains to conceal the grip with my shirt tail, but that's not too hard. It's a great and easy method for quick, casual carry.

I wouldn't want to try it in anything other than jeans, but I'll be dipped if this doesn't work. The holster is what makes this work. I don't think another holster could be used.

It's kind of weird carrying what is a full size revolver in a respectable caliber as the BUG but I've been toying around with it and it works.

I'm telling ya, this 3" barreled wonder just keeps finding applications for itself.

2. Remove Ads

Smile

Pictures please and thank you.
    _Don_

Links