New CCW

This is a discussion on New CCW within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently traded in my Para Ordinance 1911 for a springfield XD 9 SC. I was trying to carry a full size pistol and it ...

Thread: New CCW

New CCW

I recently traded in my Para Ordinance 1911 for a springfield XD 9 SC. I was trying to carry a full size pistol and it was like carrying a brick around. I wanted something smaller and lighter and I was in my gun store and found the XD. It was used but didn't look like it had 100 rounds through it. I thought about it and decided to purchase the XD I only paid 75 for it...so i'm pretty happy about it. I purchased a new kydex mold for my MTAC holster so no need for a brand new holster. Now I just need to wait for the new holster to show up!

2. Remove Ads

very nice. i really like the xd sc.

Senior Member Array Freedomofchoice's Avatar
    Congrats on the XD. I had an XD and it was a very good firearm. I had a 4" and it was just too big for me to carry, so i ended up trading it for a sub-contact. You should get many good years from it.

I carry a sub compact nine, a Glock 26, and I found that it is a lot easier to carry than the full sized handguns. Congrats on your new XD 9 SC.
    God bless our troops!

thanks for all the info, I am looking forward to start carrying more often than not.

Links