Glock G32 Purchase?

Glock G32 Purchase?

This is a discussion on Glock G32 Purchase? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I came over to the "dark side " earlier this year with the purchase of my first Glock - a G30sf. I had been a ...

Thread: Glock G32 Purchase?

Glock G32 Purchase?

I came over to the "dark side " earlier this year with the purchase of my first Glock - a G30sf. I had been a 1911 shooter and although I still enjoy the 1911 platform, the Glock is a functional tool that I have come to appreciate. My G30sf is soft shooting for a 45ACP, as accurate as I am and pretty concealable in my CompTac MTAC. A bit chunky but not bad. Had always said I would stick with only two calibers - 45 & 9mm.

Now the plot thickens. My good friend at the local gun store said he had something I should consider. He hands me a spanking new G32 that had been sold the day before to a first time gun buyer and then returned the following day and traded in on a G19. Had not been shot. The reason given was the price of ammo and the perceived recoil. Not bad reasons. Anyway I picked up the gun and noticed its the same dimensions as the Gi9 or 23. Pretty slim for a Glock...... and then my friend says I can have it for $400 out the door including tax. Hmmmm........ now I am saying, I know its loud ( shot the 357 Sig before ) and ammo is not as easy to find as 45 or 9mm and it tends to be expensive ammo. Logically I should pass it up and buy more 45 & 9mm ammo but there is something about a 357 in the G32 that makes me want to consider it. The pros- its a Glock, its a 357 and its a good price. Cons - price of ammo, another caliber to buy thats not as easy to find. What say you Glock shooters - to buy or not to buy, that is the question. Especially interested in hearing from those who own a G32.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Buy it..I love mine
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Administrator
    If you want it, buy it. The 357 Sig round is a wicked one, but it is a odd ball. You can always get a .40 barrel for it too.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Awesome price. Buy it. If nothing else you'll be the cool guy among your gun friends who has that neat other caliber. I think that the Secret Service and the Fed. Air Marshals use it....so it must be decent.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I'd buy it for two simple reasons and worry about accumulating ammo later. #1 it's a Glock, and #2 for $400 total you'd be crazy not to! Give yourself an early Christmas present now or you'll be kicking yourself in the months to come if you don't.

Buy it and buy a .40 cal barrel and you will have two guns for under 550.00.

Twisted my arm

Well gents..... thanks for pushing me over the edge. I picked up the G32 this morning and will be out at the range shooting it tomorrow. Now my G30sf has another Glock around to keep it company.

Sponsored Links