Defensive Carry banner

Crimson trace on Glock 30?

998 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rmarcustrucker 
#1 ·
I would like to get a CT for my Glock-30, but I'm wondering if it changes the grip too radically? The grip is kind of thick to begin with, and I wouldn't want to make a change I won't like.

I don't trust Lasermax, I've read that certain police depts. canned them after they caused castostrophic failures in the pistol, and my son has one on his G-26 which has given him spotty service.

#3 ·
I love Ct but on my Glock I like it least. I think the thickness issue is really hard. Almost an inch extra when you consider the total width of the grip. I won't take my Glock out without it, but I don't use the Glock as much as the revolver. Revolver has ct grips, it's a .357 and it's just that revolvers are much more comfortable in my style of carry (smart carry).
I'm not to worried about ct grips in a defense situation as much as for practice, but I sure wouldn't want to be without mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.