Links to your CC .45 Pistol?

This is a discussion on Links to your CC .45 Pistol? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Still trying to decide on a holster. Product: Smith & Wesson M&P45 - Black - No Thumb Safety...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Links to your CC .45 Pistol?

Still trying to decide on a holster.
    Product: Smith & Wesson M&P45 - Black - No Thumb Safety

2. Remove Ads

Just hold in there Kevin! I was told 90 days; it took 100 even for me.

I did not know that the Norinco's were no longer available here. Guess I made the right decision way back then!

Where abouts in TX are you located. I have one son in Fort Worth and another in Austin. Both are Tatoo Artist; not what I would have chosen for them, but then, we can't live our children's lives for them!

Y'all be safe now, ya hear!

Norinco was one of the manufactures caught in an arms sale to Iran so sanctions were imlemented on their arms sale in US

"In May 2003, the U.S. government imposed sanctions on NORINCO for allegedly supplying missile technology to Iran. The sanctions, which went into effect on 9 May, barred all exports to the United States by NORINCO or its subsidiaries, and forbade any contracts between the company and U.S. government agencies. The measure was expected to have more of an impact than previous sanctions; in 2002, NORINCO exported an estimated $100 million worth of products to the United States. The U.S. sanctioned NORINCO again in June 2003 for allegedly selling to Iran equipment and technology that could contribute to a WMD program, and for a third time in one year in September 2003 for alleged transfers of missile-related equipment or technology to an undisclosed recipient. NORINCO was sanctioned again in April 2004 under the Iran Nonproliferation Act of 2000. "

Senior Member Array KevinDooley's Avatar
    I'm a little east of Dallas, but basically still in the burbs... is your son any good at what he does? I could use a good tattoo artist... I haven't gotten any ink since moving here from Chicago.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    Norinco was one of the manufactures caught in an arms sale to Iran so sanctions were imlemented on their arms sale in US

"In May 2003, the U.S. government imposed sanctions on NORINCO for allegedly supplying missile technology to Iran. The sanctions, which went into effect on 9 May, barred all exports to the United States by NORINCO or its subsidiaries, and forbade any contracts between the company and U.S. government agencies. The measure was expected to have more of an impact than previous sanctions; in 2002, NORINCO exported an estimated $100 million worth of products to the United States. The U.S. sanctioned NORINCO again in June 2003 for allegedly selling to Iran equipment and technology that could contribute to a WMD program, and for a third time in one year in September 2003 for alleged transfers of missile-related equipment or technology to an undisclosed recipient. NORINCO was sanctioned again in April 2004 under the Iran Nonproliferation Act of 2000. "
    Thanks for the info; did not know this!

Y'all be safe now, ya hear!

Here's mine

This is what I carry when I carry a .45

Great little gun, some feel it's a little on the heavy side, but it's weight doesn't bother me in the least and I find it to be accurate as heck!

I also have a RIA fullsize and a Taurus PT145 (which I've thought about using for carry), and am considering picking up a S&W 4516
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Colt Gov't model NM Frankengun and Colt CCO (my EDC)

The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

That CCO makes a perfect carry weapon doesn't it? My Nighthawk T3 is a similar set up and it carries like a dream. Those CCOs are hard to find these days.
    Jack

Carrying the G21.

Sponsor
    Here's my carry gun since getting it about 3 weeks ago:

Glock reliability, back to the 45acp for the time being, though mine has the standard rail and not the picatinny pictured here. I carried the Sig 220 Carry all summer but I don't like the idea of only 9 rds on tap when the new SF 21 fits well enough to be viable for carry as well.

I wouldn't sell my two W german 220's or the Carry model but they're relegated to the safe for the time being.

Brownie
    Attached Images
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Went to my local FFL monday morning to ship a gun I had sold. Dropped off my xd to be shipped, and walked out with this little beauty. NIB for less than I would have imagined. 200 rounds through it so far, 1-ftf. A few more trips to the range, a new holster, some slim grips and this will be my new edc.

Colt's Manufacturing Company, Inc.
    Attached Images
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

My carry as of now!

The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

VIP Member
    Here's my Springfield Loaded Champion

ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Just ordered a Kimber Pro CDP II, finally! should have it Friday, so will have new pictures then.
    David

Kimber Pro CDP II Colt Combat Commander Glock 26 GNS Ruger Mark III 22/45 Kahr CW9 (sold)

Links