NAA Guardian

NAA Guardian

This is a discussion on NAA Guardian within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lately, I've found myself carrying my NAA Guardian in 380 more and more. It is a great little gun. Its great for pocket carry, and ...

Thread: NAA Guardian

NAA Guardian

Lately, I've found myself carrying my NAA Guardian in 380 more and more. It is a great little gun. Its great for pocket carry, and its weight does not bother me.

Any other Guardian fans out there?

I picked one up for my wife almost a year ago. Very well made. I love this gun for pocket carry. My wife has big hands and I would like to find her something a little larger. Of course, I would keep the NAA Guardian for myself!

If your wife liked the Guardian, have her try the all stainless steel Kahr MK9 (9mm).

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I have the NAA Guardian in .32ACP. I like the Guardian a lot (a very well make little/tiny pistol). I pocket carry it in a DeSantis Nemesis. I have two other guns that I pocket carry, a S&W 442 J-frame and a S&W made Walther PPK/S .380. The Guardian is the smallest and prints the least of the three. I forget I am carrying it sometimes. I have been temped lately to pick up a .380 Guardian to replace my .32ACP version, so I have two pistols that use .380 Auto and can drop the smaller diameter .32ACP ammo from my inventory. Though, I don't want to bring up the whole .32 versus .380 defensive use argument here.

Here is a pic of my three pocket pistols together, the Guardian is definitely small. Of course, the .380/.32NAA version of the Guardian is just a tad larger than my .32ACP version.

VIP Member
    I have one in .32NAA...it's a pretty well made gun. Trigger pull is hard......but I don't get to use it....My wife swiped it!
    A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness is based on the character of the user -T Roosevelt

If you carry a gun, some will call you paranoid. If I carry, what do I have to be paranoid about? -C Smith

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -J Cooper

I have the .32. It's a great gun! It functions - never jammed - had it since 1999. The only thing I do not like is that the trigger housing hits my knuckle on recoil. It does not happen on my KT .32 or .380. I still use it but not as much as I do not like pain. It is well made!
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

I love my Guardian 32ACP. Have had it for over a year now and fire it every time I go shooting. It is totally reliable. Recently I filed all the rough edges and corners down (melt job), also polished most all the internals. Trigger is still long but very smooth.

I have a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster but find I carry it mainly in a High Noon Mr. Softy appendix when I need to be discreet and can’t carry anything bigger. It is just a little wider than my belt and absolutely does not print, and is still very easy to access.

Sponsored Links