Lnib 3913 ls

This is a discussion on Lnib 3913 ls within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; About 3 weeks ago after church, I stopped by a gun store. They had a S&W3913LS behind the glass. They were so busy I didn't ...

Thread: Lnib 3913 ls

New Member Array zeekbartholmue's Avatar

Lnib 3913 ls

About 3 weeks ago after church, I stopped by a gun store. They had a S&W3913LS behind the glass. They were so busy I didn't get a chance to examine it. Today I stopped by again, knowing it would be gone, but it was still there! A sales person helped me immediately. It shows no sign of ever being holstered and it appeared to have been fired very few times. The price is $379, no box or papers or extra magazine. I have read a lot of threads of the reliability of this gun, but the size is about the same of a Sig 239 or a Glock19. I currently carry a Glock 26 and a Kahr cw covert and I really like a short grip on a carry gun. I feel it would be a safe queen for me. Question: should I buy this gun? Send your feedback please!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I own a standard 3913 and like it so much that I had Erik at HBE leatherworks make a holster for it. It fits my hand just right, is accurate OTB, is lightweight, slim and will shoot anything I put into it.
    As far as the 3913LS is concerned, I don't care for the upward slant of the frame in front, but thats the only problem I have with it.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Yes vote here

I believe the $379 price is fair for the gun. The 3913LS has the reputation of being one of the best 9mm guns S&W made for a concealed carry application. If you are in the market for a slim, single stack 9mm carry gun you should consider buying it.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

I owned a 3913 for a while really a good shooter and relieable. But I am a 1911 person so used on trade for a Dan Wesson bobtail 1911. New owner is happy with it and I am happy with my DW . Price is fair.
    1990, 1992 Colt Mustang 1941 Colt USGI 1951 Colt Commander 9MM
    1972 Colt Combat Commander 1994,1997 Colt Officer ACPs 2001 Colt LTW Commander 2005 Colt Defender 2007 Dan Wesson
    early Detonics come visit http://www.americanclassic1911forum.com or www.bersachat.com

Administrator
    Around here $350.00 for a LNIB would be about the asking price but, why worry about a few bucks?

It's a good gun. If it fits your hand and you like it then go for it.
    They are extremely reliable and are a good concealed carry gun.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

The 3913 is a fantastic pistol. Light weight, perfectly sized for easy concealment, accurate and totally reliable. Mine has not bobbled once in 5 years. I don't expect it to either. Great single stack 9mm.

I think that asking price is more than worth it. I've got $429 in mine. It was NIB with 3 mags. If a 3913 is ever featured in a gunrag, expect to pay double the current asking price. Beat money I ever spent on a handgun.

Only disparaging remark I've ever heard, or read, was from some clown on this site, but he was advocating internal lock revolvers......so what would you expect Regards 18DAI.

I was looking for a 3913 at the gun show this last weekend but there were none. I had the money in hand. Matter of factly, there were hardly any steel S&W semi's period. People are hogging them up.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeekbartholmue View Post
    The price is $379
    That is about $50 cheaper than any price on one I have seen in my area in the past couple of years...if you could find one. If I came across one at that price locally I would pick it up.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

They are nice weapons. My wife carries one. Most S&W's are accurate out of the box and eat anything. The rare one that has problems with certain ammo types usually just needs a ramp polish to fix it.

New Member Array zeekbartholmue's Avatar
    Thanks for all the replys.I went and got it mon. afternoon 407 otd and It looks new. It is LARGE compared to my g26 or homemaid cw9 covert. I am suffering buyers remorse after looking at the g30 next to it and am thinking about a trade before i shoot it.I will take a hit if i do.Gun buying is a sickness and i need help!

Links