USP v. USPc (45's)

This is a discussion on USP v. USPc (45's) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Guys, I own a Glock M27 in 40 and I love it. But I do want a 45. Went down to Gainesville today (Gator Country!) ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USP v. USPc (45's)

Question Got Glock

Guys, I own a Glock M27 in 40 and I love it. But I do want a 45. Went down to Gainesville today (Gator Country!) and went to a gunshop. Handled one of the new Sig 239 SAS guns with the new DAK action SWEEEEEEET! I like that gun, but it's still larger than my M27. I've got...lessee...enough 9 & 10 rd mags for that gun to launch over 70rds before I have to reload and just for grins I also got one of those aftermarket Schere 29rd hi-caps for those long trips in the country.

I just want a 45!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

What about waiting for that XD45 now to see if you like it ?? since you not happy with the Hk or a Glock 21

or how about the Kahr 45 that just come out but its isnt a Large cap gun

I was hoping they would make a HK P2000 in 45 but dont think its coming

Another change of mind! Sheeeeeesh .... I wore it on my hip today in the Galco "concealable" model my wife got me for Christmas and it felt just fine. I also have a Blade Tech due to be delivered in mid January. If I take the one I have with it's variation 1 trigger instead of the LEM I'll only have to pay $750 total. That just about leaves me enough money on hand to go ahead and pick up the Taurus M445 snubnose 44sp. True, it's been discontinued, but I'll bet that there is still a supply to be had.....and I've seen NIB samples on the gun broker sites for about $275. That would be a kewl little gun!

So, I've decided to keep the standard sized USP and get a gunlight and use it for a dedicated house gun and IDPA gun. I may even carry it on a semi regular basis. The Galco is very comfortable and it seems to conceal well.

Taking it to the range in two days with my nephew who is visiting his company HQ for some meetings. He's a senior sales exec for BACARDI USA. Yup, I get some GREAT Christmas and Birthday gifts! Bacardi has a couple of new flavors of Rum out that I simply must recommend if you're in the holiday mood: A new green apple and a raspberry and a coconut flavor. I especially like the green apple. Anyway, I'll try and take some pics at the range and post them here with a report.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Glad ya waited to try it in the holster i have varient 2 and like it only difference is my safety lever is on oppsite side .

How about a pic of the Gun and holster?

been wondering on a new holster for my Hk for sometime .. Course the list goes on and on and on

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    How about a pic of the Gun and holster?
    Sure, I'll post that on Thursday with the other pics.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links