For those that CC a 9mm, what do you favor?

This is a discussion on For those that CC a 9mm, what do you favor? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; K9 Elite and spare magazines......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: For those that CC a 9mm, what do you favor?

  1. #31
    Member Array Kompact9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    427
    K9 Elite and spare magazines...
    noli nothis permittere te terere...

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #32
    Member Array Hunting Coyotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    113

    Kahr PM9

    Kahr PM9 about 75% of time with Ruger P97 (45 ACP) the other 25%. Pocket carry of the PM9 has just made it too easy and convienient to leave the 45 at home most of the time.

    Funny thing is...I always feel better armed with the Ruger at my side.

  4. #33
    VIP Member Array havegunjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,206
    Kahr Arms P9 is my main carry gun. Very light weight and concealable. I also carry a Beretta 92FS.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

    Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

  5. #34
    Member Array kelsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lockport, N.Y.
    Posts
    81
    I Carry a Taurus PT111 9mm and an H&K USP Compact 40. I use Federal Hydra-shok in both.

  6. #35
    Member Array markdido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    20
    Taurus PT-111 with a KT P-32 as a BUG

  7. #36
    New Member Array Ready2Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11
    The only 9MM handgun I own is a Kahr PM9. It is a nice ankle gun.
    Guns don't kill people - bad people (and stupid people) with guns kill people!

    Some personal favorites:

    Kimber Ultra Carry II, Glock 23, Colt AR-15

  8. #37
    Member Array merlin45k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    139
    I carry a Beretta 92f most of the time. merlin45kout

  9. #38
    Senior Member Array dairycreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Plains, Oregon
    Posts
    641
    CZ - P01 or, on occasion, a CZ85 Combat.
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

  10. #39
    Senior Member Array High Altitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    541
    Glock 26

  11. #40
    Member Array George Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LaPoint Utah
    Posts
    324
    Cz P-01

  12. #41
    Member Array ka0azs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Posts
    103
    Stock Browning Hi-Power (except for the Pachmeyer grips) as seen in my Avatar.
    Randy
    NRA Life Member

  13. #42
    VIP Member
    Array srfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,870
    A Kahr P9 Covert (primary) and PM9 (BUG) with two seven round magazines; all loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 grain JHPs.

    I occasionally carry my Beretta 92FC Type M or Steyr M9. Before acquiring the Kahr 9mm's, I used to carry a 92FC or BHP Mark II.

    My first LE duty gun was a Sig P228.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

  14. #43
    VIP Member Array Bud White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Away - Health Problems
    Posts
    17,353
    got a feeling my 9mm is gonna be retired from carry soon

  15. #44
    VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,133
    Khar pm9 all the time , sometimes glock 17 or browning hp if i feel the desire for a 9 fullsize

  16. #45
    Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Arid Zone A
    Posts
    1,561
    Kahr P9, 16 124 grain Gold Dots.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. In Favor of Lasers
    By BikerRN in forum Related Gear & Equipment
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 31st, 2009, 11:47 AM
  2. We need this more in our favor.
    By Diesel 007 in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 27th, 2007, 12:45 PM
  3. I'm asking a favor from you
    By ArmyCop in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 27th, 2007, 02:18 PM

Search tags for this page

accjt k9

,

cc 9mm

,

what do you carry cc

Click on a term to search for related topics.