Glock Model 20 10mm

This is a discussion on Glock Model 20 10mm within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BigJon Oh, don't get me wrong - I liked the pistol just fine. I found, though, that the grip just never felt ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock Model 20 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon
    Oh, don't get me wrong - I liked the pistol just fine. I found, though, that the grip just never felt comfortable. As a result, I was slower, and then when I sped up, I'd hit high. Dunno.

Best,
    Jon
    i understand what your saying im just saying i can switch and not have a problem .. it doesnt bother me and i can still shoot POA

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    BigJon, Let us know how that Rowland kit works. I have a "spare" Colt that I have been thinking about doing the Rowland thing to. .44 Mag power in a 1911 framed weapon is interesting to me. Have yet to actually talk to a Rowland owner/shooter for all the details. Any other ammo supplier than Georgia Arms ? --------

I'm waiting for another Delta 10 MM to come into the store.............s I can scoop it up.............. I had one waaaaaaaaaay back when they first came out...........loved it, and traded it away for something else..........
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH
    I'm waiting for another Delta 10 MM to come into the store.............s I can scoop it up.............. I had one waaaaaaaaaay back when they first came out...........loved it, and traded it away for something else..........
    Now why would you have done a thing like that?

Lightbulb Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White

That gives me an idea for a new thread!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    Young and stupid?? LOL...........I guess I wanted something else instead of the delta... Then again........i was hot and heavy into the dealer end of it all... Thought I wanted other things that went into a select fire mode and I traded the delta off towards them..

Great to hear you got the g20!!

Definitely get thee to doubletap!

A g20 or 29 is still on my back burner somewhere, but I'm leaning more towards the EAA Witness Match or Limited series 10mm right now...unless another delta I don't have yet comes along...

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    Kimber is puttin' out a 10mm,5",with target sights now. It's worth taking a look at also. -------

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    BigJon, Let us know how that Rowland kit works. I have a "spare" Colt that I have been thinking about doing the Rowland thing to. .44 Mag power in a 1911 framed weapon is interesting to me. Have yet to actually talk to a Rowland owner/shooter for all the details. Any other ammo supplier than Georgia Arms ? --------

Sure will do, RSSZ. I have read quite a bit about the round and pistol kit. From what I have read, recoil is surprisingly mild and more straight back rather than up or rolling. I'll either dig up the guide rod somewhere or bite the bullet and buy another shortly.

As far as I know. Georgia Arms is the only ammo manufacturer. Reloading components are available - Starline brass I think - can't remember fo' sure.

Am editing this because I fell that I oughta - if you are getting one of these kits, check first to make sure that it really is a drop-in so that you can do it yourself. I think it is, but just make sure. Based on my experience, I would definitely not hire the manufacturer to do any further work on my pistol. 'Nuf said - will PM additional information to you.

Best,
    Jon
    "You may not know it, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dyin'."

Charles Travis Postlewaite, 1882

Well shot the 10mm again today and yawn it was so accurate fun round to shoot but gun is too accurate even with stock glock sights.

Too bad gun didnt take off as the Caliber has lot of potential.. Also another surprise is it works well with Flat nose Bullets..

Aus
    I don't know what I'd do without the m29 in the big outdoors. I thought it was so nice I bought it twice.

I love my G-20, bought it back in early '91 have fired thousands of rounds through it, I carry it when I feel the threat level is high enough, it can be a bit to carry all day. If I can talk the wife into taking over the G-19 now that she has her CCW Iíll replace it with a G-29

Quote Originally Posted by F350
    If I can talk the wife into taking over the G-19 now that she has her CCW Iíll replace it with a G-29

That sounds like a plan

I have the G29............about the same size as the G19 but a little thicker...Also the 357 Sig BBL that I have for the G29 makes the weapon that much more unique........

Senior Moderator
    Still waiting for SIG to come out with a 10MM

Would that be SWEET or what ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links