Christmas is Coming Early!

This is a discussion on Christmas is Coming Early! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Welllllll, for the past 2 years I listened to all the campaign rhetoric. I followed the issues. I read the forums on here. I formed ...

Thread: Christmas is Coming Early!

Christmas is Coming Early!

Welllllll, for the past 2 years I listened to all the campaign rhetoric. I followed the issues. I read the forums on here. I formed my own opinions. I voted!

But, about a week before the election, I also consulted with my better half and purchased my Christmas presents early. I bought a Glock 26 to go with my S&W 642 and take the place as my "primary" carry weapon. I also bought a Walther P22 for practicing since it appears the price of ammo is going to go up and
    the availability could go down. The Walther gives me affordability to hone my skills while insuring I won't break the bank buying ammo. Now I am off to WallyWorld to purchase some ammo if any is on the shelf. Otherwise, after reading through the past forums, I think I'll sit down and place my order with Ammunition to Go as it appears it is highly thought of and recommended by the members.

Now to keep working on and convince the wife she needs her CWP!

I'm excited!!
    Last edited by First Sgt; November 7th, 2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: additional info
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats...

I too am working on "Household 6" to get her CCW, but that's another story.
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

Links