Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

This is a discussion on Any suggestions? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; my wife and I have new cougar 8000's. her's in 9mm mine in 40.cal would like to know what others thought of this particular pistol, ...

Any suggestions?

my wife and I have new cougar 8000's. her's in 9mm mine in 40.cal would like to know what others thought of this particular pistol, and if anyone had suggestions on what holster they found most fitting for a daily CC with the pistol.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Don Hume (Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.) H721 No. 26F is a IWB holster and the one I use for my Beretta Cougar. It's a thumb break style.

I also have the H715-M W.C., is an open top IWB for the Cougar. (also works for the PX4 Sub-Compact)

Both work great.

It's a great gun. I would like to have an "F" version so I could get rid of the decock switch, but they don't sell them in the USA. I've had mine 10-12 yrs, and it's always shot great, never had any FTF or FTE's, shoots any ammo I put in it without a hitch, and will last a very long time....... mine still looks "new".

You can get custom grips for them also.

thats all good news thank you.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

When my girlfriend expressed she wanted a handgun to shoot along side myself, I was more than happy to accommodate. She's small, and I was totally expecting her to like small framed guns, but she immediately made it apparent that she liked the larger framed guns more. She picked out a Stoeger Cougar in 9mm, and I bought it for her. She has put 1400 rounds through it without a hitch, and she loves it! It's a great gun, and it was very inexpensive for what it is. It's a very underrated gun, in my opinion.

-Jeff-

For a quick, quality holster search out Fist...see above 'Related Links'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    It's a great gun. I would like to have an "F" version so I could get rid of the decock switch, but they don't sell them in the USA.
    Held an "F" version yesterday. Sportsmans Warehouse had it.

Links