So my questions for you guys are this:
1. Does the Glocks still come in tupperware or do they come in a real case now? Still the tupperware box but a different shape.
2. What comes in the box of the G26? Pistol, two mags, thumb-saver loader, cleaning rod/nylon brush, manual, GSSF enrollment form, and two fired cases.
3. Would the 26 be as friendly to me as my 19 was? I babied that thing and loved it to death. Sure it would...you'll love it just the same I'm sure.
4. Is the G26 worth the extra money over the other 2 models I have looked at (xd:429.00 out the door, MP9c: 459.99 out the door, G26: 499.99 out the door ON SALE. IMO, stick with Glock since you already loved the one you had. $525 tax included is about the going rate around here.
5. Are there good IWB holsters available? Of course....many. I use the same IWB holster for my G27 and G19 for carry.