3913ls

This is a discussion on 3913ls within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I stopped by my local gunshop today (I have been buyiing from the same shop for 20yrs or more) and the owner knows my likes ...

Thread: 3913ls

3913ls

I stopped by my local gunshop today (I have been buyiing from the same shop for 20yrs or more) and the owner knows my likes and dislikes and he went in the back and brough out a brand new S&W 3913 Ladysmith. Seems a guy had bought it for his wife so she could get her CCW and carry it BUT she changed her mind for some reason so the gun had been sitting in his safe for a couple of years and never shot. I checked close and it hasn't been fired it came with 2 flat bottom mags and one with an extension on the bottom (He had bought an extra mag) the zipperd carrying case and origional box. Price was $499 + tax I thought that was a little high but it was such a nice gun I bought it My usual carry is a Glock 19 but the little smith is so nice and thin I might give it a try everything I have read about the 3913 seems to rate it pretty high on the CC list.

2. Remove Ads

I've had a 3913 for years and it is a nice shooting 9 mm. A little trigger work and some tritium sights and it is ready to rock. I usually carry a Glock or Kimber but would carry the 3913 if the ambidexterous safety was dehorned some. As is, it is our kitchen gun so to speak and stays in the kitchen in case some miscreant comes in while the wife is cooking.
    SE Texas Patriot Guard Rider, NRA Patron, TSRA Life Member

Is it next to the Blender???

"Kitchen Gun".......I LOVE IT!! A guy I served with in C 2/508 told me about his "refrigrator" and "shower" guns many years ago and the concept(though I have NEVER acted on it)has always stuck with me. I guess unless one carries physically on their person at home it pays to have a few guns stashed around the house!!
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Great price for what could be termed "9mm semi-auto Detective special".

MSRP was about $900. when they were put out to market.

bosco

Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    "Kitchen Gun".......I LOVE IT!! A guy I served with in C 2/508 told me about his "refrigrator" and "shower" guns many years ago and the concept(though I have NEVER acted on it)has always stuck with me. I guess unless one carries physically on their person at home it pays to have a few guns stashed around the house!!
    My wife and I have to pick up lots of guns whenever kids are coming over. Got 'em stashed everywhere. She'd rather I not carry around the house so I oblige her. Shower gun? Now I know what to do with that crappy old Kel Tec 40 cal that doesn't shoot worth a sh*t!
    SE Texas Patriot Guard Rider, NRA Patron, TSRA Life Member

Links